Crowd listens to ideas

Crowd listens to ideas

There are 1 comment on the The Wabaunsee County Signal-Enterprise/STPNS story from Feb 13, 2007, titled Crowd listens to ideas . In it, The Wabaunsee County Signal-Enterprise/STPNS reports that:

The cold weather couldn't keep people away from the Wabaunsee County Economic Development annual meeting Thursday.The Maple Hill Senior Center saw a full crowd of business owners, officials and interested ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wabaunsee County Signal-Enterprise/STPNS.

Sid Hoobler

Redmond, WA

#1 Feb 24, 2007
A 20-30 bed motel in Wabaunsee Co. along or near I-70 somewhere between Hwy-99 and Carlson Rd, would be a great entrepreneural opportunity. Who wants to jump into a discussion of how we could make this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHS class of 2002 (Nov '14) Mar '16 Dude 6
News Kansas lawmakers adopt report on reforming K-12... (Jan '16) Jan '16 kansasn 5 th gene... 1
News Kansas Sampler Foundation ends festival after 2... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mike Nicker 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
wabaunsee county hiding police reports (Jul '12) Feb '14 FDG 4
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Alma, KS (Aug '11) Aug '11 S.A. Weakley 1
News Lutherans gather for 'Preaching on Prairie' (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jeanne 2

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alma Mortgages