Farrell Landon
Tom

Waycross, GA

#21 May 14, 2013
When I see his name, I just skip over his comments. He has nothing of valus to add to a discussion. Just read the comments before and after.
pup

Lithonia, GA

#22 May 14, 2013
He must be one pathetic person. He needs a job and a life.
Danny Noonan

Austell, GA

#23 May 14, 2013
pup wrote:
He must be one pathetic person. He needs a job and a life.
Why you say that???
pup

Lithonia, GA

#24 May 14, 2013
I say that because he has a ignorant comment to add to every post and it's almost always sexually suggestive. That tells me that he is most likely lacking in that area. The typical "little man" syndrome. I say he needs a job because unlike most of us who look at this site maybe once a week, he is always posting. That tells me his only job is probably going to the mailbox once a month to get his check. So over this and "Mr. Landon". Drop the mike...I'm done.
The man

Blackshear, GA

#25 May 14, 2013
Farrell Landon have you ever kissed your girlfriend and found one of my nut hair in your mouth?
Freelance psychiatrist

Jesup, GA

#26 May 14, 2013
The man wrote:
Farrell Landon have you ever kissed your girlfriend and found one of my nut hair in your mouth?
Obviously better than kissing his boyfriend and finding one of your nut hairs there....hmmmmmm - be careful with that, you could get in trouble
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#27 May 14, 2013
The man wrote:
Farrell Landon have you ever kissed your girlfriend and found one of my nut hair in your mouth?
Did you kiss your mom on Mother's Day and taste my spoofers on her lips?
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#28 May 14, 2013
Freelance psychiatrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously better than kissing his boyfriend and finding one of your nut hairs there....hmmmmmm - be careful with that, you could get in trouble
Are we related??? Freelance you stole my rebuttal!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#29 May 14, 2013
pup wrote:
I say that because he has a ignorant comment to add to every post and it's almost always sexually suggestive. That tells me that he is most likely lacking in that area. The typical "little man" syndrome. I say he needs a job because unlike most of us who look at this site maybe once a week, he is always posting. That tells me his only job is probably going to the mailbox once a month to get his check. So over this and "Mr. Landon". Drop the mike...I'm done.
I'm glad youre done. "Little man" is really kind of subjective. Ironic that I'm "sexually suggestive" but you then go on to talk about the size of my manhood. If you're saying I'm small compared to your 24 inch gas powered pleasure rod, yeah, I can't come close to that thing.

I always post late after working so yeah, I get a check twice a month.

Is all good though, I may get locked back up tomorrow for this DUI I got so you may not see Farrell for a little while.
The man

Blackshear, GA

#30 May 14, 2013
Look at all of Farrell Landon boyfriends defending him.... You probably having a threesome
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#31 May 14, 2013
The man wrote:
Look at all of Farrell Landon boyfriends defending him.... You probably having a threesome
Look at all of Farrell LANDON'S boyfriends defending him.... YOU'RE probably ALL having a threesome.

If we decided to, is there enough room in your trailer?
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#32 May 14, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you kiss your mom on Mother's Day and taste my spoofers on her lips?
Danny, not her too???!!! Damn man. You gotta slow down on the blow, you will hit anything when you're high.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#33 May 14, 2013
Tom wrote:
When I see his name, I just skip over his comments. He has nothing of valus to add to a discussion. Just read the comments before and after.
Love you too Tom.
The man

Jesup, GA

#34 May 14, 2013
Yea we have enough room for your sister
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#35 May 14, 2013
The man wrote:
Yea we have enough room for your sister
Good! I know yours stays in your bed already! It aint incest if you don't kiss!

Y'all still usin baccer juice for lube?
The man

Jesup, GA

#36 May 14, 2013
No we use your mother spit.
alj

Hogansville, GA

#37 May 14, 2013
Oh come on he's halarious. always. I look for his comments and skip the rest. Atleast he's not all up on here talking about everybody. Stop taking your gossip site so serious. Nobody gets out of life alive. Laugh a little and you may wanna schedule an appointment with you're doctor remove that cob.
Tony

Waycross, GA

#38 May 16, 2013
Farrell has hooked up with Jerry Carter. Watch out ladies.
KMC

Clover, SC

#39 May 16, 2013
gilberto wrote:
all I can say is goodbye to KMC and Farrell Landon, Glad you don't like it in this little drama town. glad you gone. Its a lot better without you here. Kinda like the immigrants come over to USA if you don't like it here, get the heck out. go back where you came from.
QUOTE/]]
That's so sweet "Gilberto" and FYI. You don't even know me but I can tell you this sweetheart, it is a lot better with me gone because dumbass people like you drag that town down! I was raised there and grew up there, but glad as hell to be away!!:) thank you for your kind words lmao!!
KMC

Clover, SC

#40 May 16, 2013
All of the so called adults on here are pathetic, he hasn't said anything out of the way and he actually makes this site funny as hell! It is so funny to watch a bunch of guys, if you are guys, come up with lame ass comments about stupid things. I get on this site when I'm bored just to watch and see how low people will actually go. Those saying he has no job or life, well it looks like to me you are doing the same thing so does that mean you don't have lives either. He has made the best of this drama site. Which is honestly nothing but a bunch of so called "adults" on here fighting with fake names, because they don't have the balls to tell those ppl how they feel. You can hide all day behind a name and pretend your better than everybody else, it's amusing to me, and those assuming I'm just as fake my name is my initials. I've never hidden behind a fake name ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County dog catcher 3 hr mark the trucker 6
HH in Alma Nov 16 tom tom 9
Feed supplier for chicken feed, corn, etc Nov 11 annon 3
Colorado rd Nov 5 Coffeechick 2
Jade Durrance Oct '17 Misty 31
dope boys (Jun '15) Oct '17 Kicksrt64 18
Marty Meddders & Family Oct '17 Hello Bright Eye 4

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alma Mortgages