First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Who's the best lookin dude in Almer, G to the A???? Oh, snap you guessed it!!! Farrell Landon, the IQ of a Ivy School graduate, the body of a god and the sex drive of a rabbit trippin on extacsy.

Ladies, who wants multiples? I won't kiss and tell. FYI, i can get friction on a pickle jar.
Simon

Blackshear, GA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Naw. You confused. It's got to be me. Farrell that pop belly rules you out.
Kmc

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
You sound pretty cool Ferrell lol. Is that your real name I'm from alma recently moved to Baxley. I've never heard that name before. I can tell you the posts that I've seen you comment, you have had me laughing so hard. I can be pissed off at you and can't stop laughing at the same time. You sound like a smart ass I might know.
Kmc

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
I meant Farrell my phone thinks its smarter than me!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Kmc wrote:
You sound pretty cool Ferrell lol. Is that your real name I'm from alma recently moved to Baxley. I've never heard that name before. I can tell you the posts that I've seen you comment, you have had me laughing so hard. I can be pissed off at you and can't stop laughing at the same time. You sound like a smart ass I might know.
I grew up around Alma and still visit and have property but honestly, just had to get out of there. I needed more space and really got tired of seeing the same places and people. Decided to travel the US.
Pissing my pants

Alma, GA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Farrell you crack me up on this topics. You are one of the few that actually use this forum for what it's worth to get a good laugh at the idiots on here taking themselves too seriously. Keep up the good work and give em hell. National Lampoon can't write shit as funny as ol Farrell
Kmc

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up around Alma and still visit and have property but honestly, just had to get out of there. I needed more space and really got tired of seeing the same places and people. Decided to travel the US.
That's pretty cool yeah I don't live in alma anymore, I'm not far from it but was tired of drama. I don't blame you for leaving maybe one day ill get to travel. Kudos to you :)
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Kmc wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty cool yeah I don't live in alma anymore, I'm not far from it but was tired of drama. I don't blame you for leaving maybe one day ill get to travel. Kudos to you :)
Not a fan of drama. Glad you escaped!!! ;-)
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Pissing my pants wrote:
Farrell you crack me up on this topics. You are one of the few that actually use this forum for what it's worth to get a good laugh at the idiots on here taking themselves too seriously. Keep up the good work and give em hell. National Lampoon can't write shit as funny as ol Farrell
Thanks for the shout! Hope your weekend is great!
alj

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
Who's the best lookin dude in Almer, G to the A???? Oh, snap you guessed it!!! Farrell Landon, the IQ of a Ivy School graduate, the body of a god and the sex drive of a rabbit trippin on extacsy.
Ladies, who wants multiples? I won't kiss and tell. FYI, i can get friction on a pickle jar.
Are you talking about multiple disappointments in one night? Don't know many that would go for that. Multiple bottles of root beer I could do. Lol
Kmc

Newnan, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a fan of drama. Glad you escaped!!! ;-)
Me either and me too!! ;P
GeneHurragate

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Farrell Landon is the king of Alma topix
Pathetic

Alma, GA

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Farrell Landon is a pathetic douche!! He/she/IT obviously lives and breathes Topix! Grow up, get a life and stop pretending anybody on this forum gives a damn what you post!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 25, 2013
alj wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about multiple disappointments in one night? Don't know many that would go for that. Multiple bottles of root beer I could do. Lol
Now Justice, no disappointments. I wouldn't be doing my job if that were the case. Root beers, yes!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
Farrell Landon is a pathetic douche!! He/she/IT obviously lives and breathes Topix! Grow up, get a life and stop pretending anybody on this forum gives a damn what you post!
The fact you reply shows you do give a damn. Thats the beauty of all this, I truly dont give a damn what you think. I just post my observations and you get your tampon all in a knot. The fact is, this shi# is entertaining. I just point out how dumb you are for arguing and gossiping over dumb shi#. Is why I left Alma.

Sweetums, I am grown, now go do yoyr homework.
alj

Douglasville, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Justice, no disappointments. I wouldn't be doing my job if that were the case. Root beers, yes!
Well well lol and there are many who enjoy your posts as they halarious. You provide the entertainment amongst all the nosey overly dramatic posts.
gilberto

Alma, GA

#17 May 2, 2013
all I can say is goodbye to KMC and Farrell Landon, Glad you don't like it in this little drama town. glad you gone. Its a lot better without you here. Kinda like the immigrants come over to USA if you don't like it here, get the heck out. go back where you came from.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#18 May 3, 2013
gilberto wrote:
all I can say is goodbye to KMC and Farrell Landon, Glad you don't like it in this little drama town. glad you gone. Its a lot better without you here. Kinda like the immigrants come over to USA if you don't like it here, get the heck out. go back where you came from.
That's a great idea, you should go back. Get back to watching Univision and finger bangin your pet chicken while your family smuggles meth into the country. That's awesome Gil, if I want to come back, I will and I'll take a massive dump on your front porch.
truth

Macon, GA

#19 May 3, 2013
gilberto wrote:
all I can say is goodbye to KMC and Farrell Landon, Glad you don't like it in this little drama town. glad you gone. Its a lot better without you here. Kinda like the immigrants come over to USA if you don't like it here, get the heck out. go back where you came from.
Oh you are a native american? What tribe do you hail from?
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#20 May 13, 2013
I'm high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Synergy 55,347
Parking at the new stadium 6 hr Lady Raider Fan 15
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
fire on cody road Sep 13 Sissy 7
big buck Sep 12 Spanky Hamm 2
city hall and fire department Sep 10 Anastasia 2
Lotto Winner Sep 6 extraextra 36
•••
•••
•••

Alma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Alma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alma
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••