Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Thats what wrong in Alma with the rising drug problems!!!!!!! The police dept. along with the sheriff dept. all need to hit the road! I have seen them let stone ass people get away with driving when they should be lock up!!! Maybe the people they let go will drive into a family member and gets kill will they start locking them up... The whole police force is a JOKE!!!!
Sport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Damn - do really want them to run into a family member and cause death? Vouch are cold
corncob

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Reply to: hehehehe from Atlanta (really Alma) There is no 400 lb cop on our force. Where have you been. Remember, our Police Officers are doing something a lot of other people will not do. I myself appreicate them. You are right some things do not go down well, and I agree some feel a little big because of the position, but all in all if you obey the law, you don't have to be bothered with themk.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
I sure don't want to here all the crying when they fire the next group of Alma officers, including the cheif.How can you be a officer and demand no respect. They stand in school zones with people passing them at 45 mph like there not even there ,try that in any other local town and see what happens.And what about drugs the only officer in Bacon County or alma including Foskey that will arrest a brug dealer is that Stan guy in the paper all the time.Maybe all these cops are afraid if they stop the wrong person they might upset one of there ass kissing bosses,or are they just sorry people that won't hit a lick at a snake. I don't know, but what i do know is, that if no one in town respects the law than we need new law in town.
I sort of agree with you but in all fairness maybe they are after the big fish
Seriously

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ray wrote:
Somewhere a cop is being yelled at for taking too long to get there; trying to save the life of a total stranger; holding his bladder because his MCT just went off; starving because he missed a meal; having to keep a stone face at an accident scene where there's 2 dead kids; and now its 4 am, and he's missing HIS family while taking care of YOURS. Re-post if you are a cop, or appreciate a cop.
Mabey people should think really hard about this statement before passing judgement on any law enforcement officer.
I totally agree, there are a lot of good cops out there who work really hard to keep their town safe, but to be fair there are a lot of crappy ones to, who just don't care to really do their job.
idiocracy

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Just glad they fired lilliot. What a d-bag.
Gertruce Huxtable

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

It's hard to control drugs when a member of the Board at the bank owns half the crack houses in Alma. The law should have the authority to seize them like in normal cities but apparently they don't.
Gertruce the idiot

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Really? U think the landlord can help if someone sells drugs? That's like saying Lester shouldn't sell a beer to someone that may have received the money from a drug transaction. Often times renters have more rights than owners.

And what does bank board have to do with anything?
Whisper

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Farrell Landon wrote:
I need to be Sherrif
You need to learn to spell.
Agree

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

It's not our officers. It's the LEADERSHIP. They close ranks on the officers when they try to report things.
new in town_ lovn the APD

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
I sure don't want to here all the crying when they fire the next group of Alma officers, including the cheif.How can you be a officer and demand no respect. They stand in school zones with people passing them at 45 mph like there not even there ,try that in any other local town and see what happens.And what about drugs the only officer in Bacon County or alma including Foskey that will arrest a brug dealer is that Stan guy in the paper all the time.Maybe all these cops are afraid if they stop the wrong person they might upset one of there ass kissing bosses,or are they just sorry people that won't hit a lick at a snake. I don't know, but what i do know is, that if no one in town respects the law than we need new law in town.
comments that blow smoke in the wind UNTIL you need one Of those officers to keep your neighborhood safe or safe your child's life!! If kids have no more respect than to play their music so loud then they deserve a ticket-post your face and where you work so we can judge how bad you suck at your job or do you draw a check
new in town_ lovn the APD

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

sarcasm wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!!
I second that!!!!
Hmmmm

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

No one is putting down all of law enforcement. They are putting their opinion out there, which is their right. Yes there are LOTS of crooked cops along with the good. I addressed a situation to the council because some dumbass decided to flirt with my 16 year old sister, and when she turned him down he went after me...I look younger than I am, but I am married and sure as hell not stupid that's harassment! Either way you look at it!! Props to the ones who do their job how they are supposed to. The only thing that was done to the cop was a slap on the wrist, and the next day was caught doing it again! Tell me that's not messed up. When he says "well since your going to act like a child ill show you a child" what's that supposed to mean?? Ever since that day we turned him in he has target us. I can't walk into the gas station with him around without a smart ass remark. There's no call for that. What else am I supposed to do when the "chief" says he will handle it and nothing gets done?? What next a 14 or 15 year old I mean really. Get defensive if you want but it's the truth. We even have evidence a video. They wanted us to give it to them and delete it. Hahaha yeah right. I hope he gets his ass caught with his pants down. Let that MF come at me again especially without a badge, and I got a couple people that would love to show him how we do it on a dirt road! Especially when it comes to family!!!
Lynn

Jackson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

They need to get rid of that chief and hire my husband, Bill Bryant. He is retiring April 1st. We want to move back home. Call your city manager and your council people. Lets give Bill a chance! He has 30 years of law enforcement experience, graduated from the FBI academy, was the states SWAT team commander, Captain over troop H, and was the terrorism task force commander. The last year he has been the deputy director and the law enforcement training center in Forsyth Ga. He is qualified!!!!!
well

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
No one is putting down all of law enforcement. They are putting their opinion out there, which is their right. Yes there are LOTS of crooked cops along with the good. I addressed a situation to the council because some dumbass decided to flirt with my 16 year old sister, and when she turned him down he went after me...I look younger than I am, but I am married and sure as hell not stupid that's harassment! Either way you look at it!! Props to the ones who do their job how they are supposed to. The only thing that was done to the cop was a slap on the wrist, and the next day was caught doing it again! Tell me that's not messed up. When he says "well since your going to act like a child ill show you a child" what's that supposed to mean?? Ever since that day we turned him in he has target us. I can't walk into the gas station with him around without a smart ass remark. There's no call for that. What else am I supposed to do when the "chief" says he will handle it and nothing gets done?? What next a 14 or 15 year old I mean really. Get defensive if you want but it's the truth. We even have evidence a video. They wanted us to give it to them and delete it. Hahaha yeah right. I hope he gets his ass caught with his pants down. Let that MF come at me again especially without a badge, and I got a couple people that would love to show him how we do it on a dirt road! Especially when it comes to family!!!
Did you file an official report? If you did and got no results, you need to take it higher.
Alma citizen

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Not all of APD officers are bad. They try to do their jobs well. But the citizens of this town need to pay attention to laws. It's a cops job to enforce ALL laws whether we like it or not!
Hmmmm

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you file an official report? If you did and got no results, you need to take it higher.
Yeah we did and basically was told to go home and let them handle it. Now nothing has been done still. So yeah we are taking it further. We have been talking to a lot of different people for advice and finding out exactly what to do, it's a work in progress.
Country boyzzzzzz

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Its funny when we are told we cant ride fourwheelers but then you see them all over the roads. I feel like this the rule should go toward everyone if you are gonna stress it to certain ones!!!!!!!
Where

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Country boyzzzzzz wrote:
Its funny when we are told we cant ride fourwheelers but then you see them all over the roads. I feel like this the rule should go toward everyone if you are gonna stress it to certain ones!!!!!!!
Are you talking about in town or in the county? County would be sheriff's Dept, not Alma PD.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

You get what you pay for. You pay crap salary, you're gonna get crap cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Alma Forum right now

Search the Alma Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min jeb stuart 39,798
full or part time Wed donna 4
Kendall harris Wed Big t 1
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ Wed IloveRoscoe 17
Eric Chinese Wed ate there 16
Dr. Streat (Mar '09) Apr 22 kim 64
Mrs.Sermons Apr 21 praying 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alma Jobs

•••