Interracial relationships

Posted in the Alma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grand Wizard

Hogansville, GA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Why r pretty white girls in Alma sleeping with African Americans? Is it a fad or what?
Concerned too

Blackshear, GA

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Really? African Americans. That the best you can do?
Grand Wizard

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Ezcuse me, why is the female crackers screwing the porcor spear chunkers.
Paul

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Because the guy tells her what she wants to hear? White guys have been doing it for years.
Grand Wizard

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
What are they telling the white crackers that is so special? "hey snow bunny, yous got the ass of a Montana mule and I wants u to drop it like its hot"?
AMERICA

Douglas, GA

#6 Aug 5, 2012
Topic change... wow I did not know there were so many people from African that lived in Alma. What caused the mass immigration to Alma this day and age? Letís try something drop the country your ancestors had hundreds of years ago and call yourself a damn American. Did not say drop your heritage just stop the stupid stereotypes. Oh and go chick fil a, say what you want and let the babies cry.
clayton bigsby

Covington, GA

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Half of them do it for drugs, the other half do it because they see the first half doing it.
rdr

Nicholls, GA

#8 Aug 11, 2012
i think we need to go back to the old days where the coon and the sorry white trash girl gets hung
Fancy

Waycross, GA

#9 Aug 11, 2012
rdr, I can't wait for your daughter to fall in love with a black man. you'll change your tune in a hurry.
Malcolm X

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
RDR - Fancy is correct. I can see it now, your daughter is in the hospital about to deliver her first child. All of a sudden that big afro comes out first and the black baby says, "HELLO I'M HERE PAPA". Times have changed.
Anonymous
#11 Aug 16, 2012
i cant even believe this is a topic!! interracial dating has been goin on for years in this town people...plus its 2012 times have changed shit our presidents black!! peolpe should jus mind there own business n it shouldnt be a problem!! as long as the people who are in these relationships are happy i dont see why it should bother the rest of yall!! also people should look @ others for there personality or who they are inside not the color of there skin!!!!!!!!
Klmwdh

Tampa, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2012
My best friend likes a black boy and I still love her!!!(:
0123456789ABC

Oxford, AL

#13 Oct 8, 2012
Awhhh, I love you too.
Feeling It

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Grand Wizard wrote:
Why r pretty white girls in Alma sleeping with African Americans? Is it a fad or what?
Black men have bigger penis's than the white men, so I guess they like the black root!
Sexual Chocolate

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 11, 2012
The first time I bogged a white girl was because she asked me if the black snake was bigger than the white snake. I let her have a look...and well, you know the rest.
reggin

Covington, GA

#17 Oct 11, 2012
What's her name?
Sexual Chocolate

Valdosta, GA

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Oh, I'll never forget the name and face my first white love. But, I'm smart enough not to post it on here.
well ok

Warner Robins, GA

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Sexual Chocolate wrote:
Oh, I'll never forget the name and face my first white love. But, I'm smart enough not to post it on here.
not that boyd girl is it?
Big Daddy

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Black men may have bigger peckers (I never looked at one), but I do know that blacks smell like pure shit. Bathing helps some, but 1 hour later, that ass smell comes back. Can't imagine what their crotch smells like.
Bigger Daddy

Valdosta, GA

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
Black men may have bigger peckers (I never looked at one), but I do know that blacks smell like pure shit. Bathing helps some, but 1 hour later, that ass smell comes back. Can't imagine what their crotch smells like.
See, that's where you're right and wrong friend. Some brothers don't take care of themselves and simply prey on that white goodness for nothing that to be able to say they got some white. Myself, I take take good care of myself and smell really good for the white ladies and they appreciate it. I smell good, my dick is large, and I know how to please them...so they keep coming back for more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash 55 min Yuck 4
Ace Hardware staff 15 hr Connie 4
Cody loyde 22 hr Yuck 1
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash Fri alma police 1
Huddle House in Alma Jul 30 Anonymous 25
Kelly Andrews Godert Jul 30 Janie 3
Tamela from Hardee's Jul 30 Stankiford 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alma Mortgages