Does anyone know what happened?
bacon county

Alma, GA

#2 May 15, 2012
knows what happened about what about what rena wilson what did she do now
someone else

Montezuma, GA

#3 May 30, 2012
I know that she has given her child away. She should be totally ashamed of herself. She stays so high all the time, she needs to be under the jail.
wrecking ball

Alma, GA

#4 Jun 18, 2012
I know the girl needs help. She stays high all the time. She doesn't take care of her baby, she's always putting her off on other people. HALF the time she doesn't know who has her. She treats her mother like dirt, but puts on a goody act around every one else. You should see and hear her when she has 1 of her melt downs
oh yeah

Alma, GA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
I don't see why the judge does't make a ruling about her baby and let someone adopt her.She stays with a womwn in foster care and calls them mama and daddy, The courts ought to get a backbone and say enough is enough, She doen't want her little girl and the daddy is just as bad. give this child a loving home, not drugs and fighting.
james thomas

Douglas, GA

#6 May 3, 2013
yall need to stop talken shit about my baby she comin home to her daddy yall don't no me so quit talken shit im gitten my baby back
james thomas butthole

United States

#7 May 28, 2013
Im sore
hmn

Palmetto, GA

#8 May 29, 2013
Id hit it rena where u at hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tree removal 15 hr Carter 3
Pineland Bank Thu Sarah 2
Cheating women when their fella is away working... Nov 28 Pamela 22
Video money games in stores Nov 28 Liberalssuck 6
Who Got Shot in Bacon County 01/15/2016 (Jan '16) Nov 24 jorgephillipe 36
Vote Trump Nov 23 Juan Hernando 90
Probation officers in coffee county Nov 21 Anonymous 1

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance