Taylor Town Watch Dog

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Has anyone heard about the sheriff's department finding a pot patch out on the Milliken Hwy? I seen on the Alma Times Facebook page there was a pic of the sheriff with a pot patch they had just cutt down. The caption said it was found just off Milliken Hwy. I live out in that neck of the woods and I havent seen any kinda of excitment like that out here nor have any of my neighbors. Must have been on the other end from me. But just wondering if anyone had heard or seen anything?
no bs

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

yeah it was your patch so dont go back to it. the po p are waiting on u
Big Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I bet I know who it was, that same bunch that brings deer to big buck with sunglasses on for shining them so much and they win damn near everything at big buck contest
Please Tell

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Big Daddy wrote:
I bet I know who it was, that same bunch that brings deer to big buck with sunglasses on for shining them so much and they win damn near everything at big buck contest
Care to give any names?
Outsider looking in

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

To Taylor Town Watchdog, " I saw on the Alma Times ..", good grief...
Confused-in-baco n

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

If it was 12ft tall & could be seen from hwy they must have left it there just for election time to make sure Richard could get his ugly a!! pic took with it. But the real question is why the crap do these dumb a!! cops go & cut it down when they could sit on it and bust the people red handed. And if you ask the sheriff this question he will tell you that the sheriff's office doesn't have the resources to do this. Just how much do deer cameras cost? As for who's property it was on it must be one of Richards friends because he only drags certain peoples names thru the mud & from what I've heard if you confront him about things like this you'll get put on his list!!
Flower Child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I say let em grow the marijuana. Marijuana is a very profitable crop for farmers and helps our local economy. Sheriff needs to turn his head and quit looking for pot. Everything in Alma is shutting down and our community isn't growing. Think back when the Johnson Brothers were growing weed and buying new tractors, farms, new trucks, boats, etc. Ron Rowland Chevrolet was selling cars like candy bars. Now, we don't even have a car dealership. Laugh if you want, but marijuana was good for our community.
Anonymous

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

As sad as it may seem Flower Child might be right.
KDT

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I agree with flowr child.pot has always been good for the people in Alma.I see nothing wrong with it.I rather smoke a joint then being drunk or on crack.need to take care of that problem.and stop people from selling pills on the street.let's smoke a joint.
wayxfreeman

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Pot > Pigs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Alma Forum right now

Search the Alma Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyprocrites 3 min Say what 37
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min General Robert E Lee 49,746
Lotto Winner 10 hr Bella-Alma 31
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 10 hr NONONO 23
full or part time Jul 23 Amy 14
what do you think about road runners truckstop ... (Apr '11) Jul 22 ken 156
Blueberry Golf Jul 21 Farrell Landon 21
•••
•••
•••
Alma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••