if i were black...
truth

Newnan, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I thank god white folks dont act the way black folks do. How can anybody be proud of the way black people act? If the majority of white people acted like black people i would be ashamed to leave my house. Why the hell do most black people act the way they do? Loud, arrogant, hateful, ignorant. I just dont understand how anyone could act that way in public and have he audacity to say they are proud.
thats the problem

Newnan, GA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Your statement above is far more ignorant than any black person I know. People like you are one of the main problems in this world today, RACISM! I know many white,Latin,and other races that are all those things and worse including yourself. Oh and in case you want to know I am white, being your response will probably be " you must be black"!!!
Zaxxas

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
If I were black, I WOULD PULL UP MY PANTS!
truth

Brooks, GA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
thats the problem wrote:
Your statement above is far more ignorant than any black person I know. People like you are one of the main problems in this world today, RACISM! I know many white,Latin,and other races that are all those things and worse including yourself. Oh and in case you want to know I am white, being your response will probably be " you must be black"!!!
Truth hurts dont it? Nothing i said was untrue. Yes all races act out but majority of blacks act rediculous in public. When 75% of an entire race walks around showing their asses, talking louder than a bullhorn, shouting profanities in public, no consideration for others including their own race. Is it an attention thing? I dont know. I just dont understand. Im sorry you think im racist for pointing out the obvious. Dont believe me? Just turn on the tv and watch any reality show. Cops, hardcore pawn, the real world. Or just go to town and sit at the flash foods/mcdonalds on a saturday night. You will see what im talking about.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 May 7, 2013
If I were black I would stop blaming the white man!
Stophating

Alma, GA

#6 May 7, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts dont it? Nothing i said was untrue. Yes all races act out but majority of blacks act rediculous in public. When 75% of an entire race walks around showing their asses, talking louder than a bullhorn, shouting profanities in public, no consideration for others including their own race. Is it an attention thing? I dont know. I just dont understand. Im sorry you think im racist for pointing out the obvious. Dont believe me? Just turn on the tv and watch any reality show. Cops, hardcore pawn, the real world. Or just go to town and sit at the flash foods/mcdonalds on a saturday night. You will see what im talking about.
You are a liar and a racist!
Stophating

Alma, GA

#7 May 7, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
If I were black I would stop blaming the white man!
Stop blaming Obama white boy!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#8 May 7, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
If I were black I would stop blaming the white man!
You blame the white man now!!
truth

Tucker, GA

#9 May 9, 2013
Stophating wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and a racist!
And you are a blind idiot!
Stophating

Alma, GA

#10 May 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a blind idiot!
Pot calling the kettle "black", huh! You are 75% too "loud" on Topix!
do what

Wellington, AL

#11 May 11, 2013
I've been around white people acting the sameway....talk...walking...et c.
I've been around dif races that are shy...well mannered too. Don't blame the color....blame the person.I personslly feel its all in how your raised.
Just saying my view
Concerned Citizen

Alma, GA

#12 May 12, 2013
It is a shame that black people act the way they do. Most of the ones you are talking about are just out for what they can get for nothing. Blacks use the civil war as a crutch to hit whites up for reparations for something that nobody around these days had any thing to do with. Yet you are a racist if you disagree with a black. I like the one where they lament and cry about all the young black men that are in prison unjustly. It never occurs to them that they are in prison because they committed crimes. It is just unfair because the "man" put them there. The ones in jail are there because they deserve to be. I am sick and tired of the way society acts toward blacks. A black can say anything they want to and it is ok. A white man says it and he is racist. Bullcrap. I wish we were back in the 40s and 50s. They knew their place then.
truth

Alma, GA

#13 May 12, 2013
They knew thRIR place .Did you really say that? It you had been a black person who lived during that time you might feel differently. YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY YOU ARE NOT A. RACIST.
Stophating

Alma, GA

#14 May 12, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
It is a shame that black people act the way they do. Most of the ones you are talking about are just out for what they can get for nothing. Blacks use the civil war as a crutch to hit whites up for reparations for something that nobody around these days had any thing to do with. Yet you are a racist if you disagree with a black. I like the one where they lament and cry about all the young black men that are in prison unjustly. It never occurs to them that they are in prison because they committed crimes. It is just unfair because the "man" put them there. The ones in jail are there because they deserve to be. I am sick and tired of the way society acts toward blacks. A black can say anything they want to and it is ok. A white man says it and he is racist. Bullcrap. I wish we were back in the 40s and 50s. They knew their place then.
The shame is in people like you hating or finding fault in others because of skin color or race! Black people are not the only race that is filling up the jails, whites are in there too! Besides, you are not the "man" and no one really gives a damn if you are racist or not! Keep dreaming about the 50s and 60s while the rest of the world move on!
Concerned Citizen

Alma, GA

#15 May 12, 2013
Stophating wrote:
<quoted text>The shame is in people like you hating or finding fault in others because of skin color or race! Black people are not the only race that is filling up the jails, whites are in there too! Besides, you are not the "man" and no one really gives a damn if you are racist or not! Keep dreaming about the 50s and 60s while the rest of the world move on!
Moron, You do not hear whites going on tv and saying the jails are full of young white men who are unjustly jailed because of the color of their skin. Blacks do it all the time. It is the way the world is today. If you are black you can blame anyone but the blacks who actually did the crime. They always blame it on someone else. That is all I am saying. It is fools like you who attempt to appear unbiased who are the most prejudiced of all. You probably have a black sneaking in your window when your hubby is out working his ass off so that they can get the welfare check and buy the colt 45 and ciggys they need You are the biggest racist of all . You probably are ashamed to be white.
Stophating

Alma, GA

#16 May 12, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, You do not hear whites going on tv and saying the jails are full of young white men who are unjustly jailed because of the color of their skin. Blacks do it all the time. It is the way the world is today. If you are black you can blame anyone but the blacks who actually did the crime. They always blame it on someone else. That is all I am saying. It is fools like you who attempt to appear unbiased who are the most prejudiced of all. You probably have a black sneaking in your window when your hubby is out working his ass off so that they can get the welfare check and buy the colt 45 and ciggys they need You are the biggest racist of all . You probably are ashamed to be white.
Your ignorance is incredible!
CuRiOuS

Alma, GA

#17 May 21, 2013
African Americans today suffer from entitlement mentality. It has been driven into their heads that they are owed something because of a great injustice done to their ancestors by ancestral white Americans.
It was a great injustice. Slavery is wrong, no matter how you put it. But the problem with Black Americans is that they often are the forerunners for what they hate the most: racism.
I have been called racists because I do not like Obama. I don't like Obama because he is a socialist. I don't like Obama because he is taking my freedom. I would hate a white man just as easily for the same thing. But I'm am pegged racist because I am white.
My ancestors didn't own slaves. I am only second generation Eastern European. But I am being judged based on the color of my skin. Sound familiar?
Black Americans have been conditioned to feel everyone thinks them inferior, while at the same time acting as if they are better as a race than others. Black Americans are some of the most racists people I have ever met.
Instead of being proud of their heritage, of the strength and bravery their ancestors demonstrated, many of them have shamed those memories by remaining ignorant. Black Americans make up the majority of American poverty, Black Americans make of the majority of what the government calls "undereducated minors". This is not because the "white man" is holding black Americans down, or that they haven't been given the same opportunities, but that they refuse to acknowledge themselves as individuals who are Individually responsible for themselves and their future. Instead they maintain the "entitlement" mentality where they feel entitled to perversely special treatment as well as maintaining the stance that "I don't get that job because I am black" or "that person was rude to me because I am black". I understand that their are certain Circumstances in which this may be true. But it's not just true for black people. It is true for American Women, Overweight Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, the list goes on.
My point being, I for one get very tired of hearing blacks blame racism for everything that happens to them, when more often than not it is some other reason. I also get tired of being called racists just because I am white and disagree with a black person. I'm not doing it because they are black. I'm doing it because I don't agree with them.
Just saying: the next time a Black American calls racisim, maybe they need to have more of a reason than "that man is racist because he is white"....lest they be accused of racisim themselves.
Elmo McElroy

Carrollton, GA

#18 May 22, 2013
^^that is 100% true
bchs1987

Atlanta, GA

#19 May 22, 2013
Very well spoken.
CuRiOuS wrote:
African Americans today suffer from entitlement mentality. It has been driven into their heads that they are owed something because of a great injustice done to their ancestors by ancestral white Americans.
It was a great injustice. Slavery is wrong, no matter how you put it. But the problem with Black Americans is that they often are the forerunners for what they hate the most: racism.
I have been called racists because I do not like Obama. I don't like Obama because he is a socialist. I don't like Obama because he is taking my freedom. I would hate a white man just as easily for the same thing. But I'm am pegged racist because I am white.
My ancestors didn't own slaves. I am only second generation Eastern European. But I am being judged based on the color of my skin. Sound familiar?
Black Americans have been conditioned to feel everyone thinks them inferior, while at the same time acting as if they are better as a race than others. Black Americans are some of the most racists people I have ever met.
Instead of being proud of their heritage, of the strength and bravery their ancestors demonstrated, many of them have shamed those memories by remaining ignorant. Black Americans make up the majority of American poverty, Black Americans make of the majority of what the government calls "undereducated minors". This is not because the "white man" is holding black Americans down, or that they haven't been given the same opportunities, but that they refuse to acknowledge themselves as individuals who are Individually responsible for themselves and their future. Instead they maintain the "entitlement" mentality where they feel entitled to perversely special treatment as well as maintaining the stance that "I don't get that job because I am black" or "that person was rude to me because I am black". I understand that their are certain Circumstances in which this may be true. But it's not just true for black people. It is true for American Women, Overweight Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, the list goes on.
My point being, I for one get very tired of hearing blacks blame racism for everything that happens to them, when more often than not it is some other reason. I also get tired of being called racists just because I am white and disagree with a black person. I'm not doing it because they are black. I'm doing it because I don't agree with them.
Just saying: the next time a Black American calls racisim, maybe they need to have more of a reason than "that man is racist because he is white"....lest they be accused of racisim themselves.
Stophating

Alma, GA

#20 May 23, 2013
CuRiOuS wrote:
African Americans today suffer from entitlement mentality. It has been driven into their heads that they are owed something because of a great injustice done to their ancestors by ancestral white Americans.
It was a great injustice. Slavery is wrong, no matter how you put it. But the problem with Black Americans is that they often are the forerunners for what they hate the most: racism.
I have been called racists because I do not like Obama. I don't like Obama because he is a socialist. I don't like Obama because he is taking my freedom. I would hate a white man just as easily for the same thing. But I'm am pegged racist because I am white.
My ancestors didn't own slaves. I am only second generation Eastern European. But I am being judged based on the color of my skin. Sound familiar?
Black Americans have been conditioned to feel everyone thinks them inferior, while at the same time acting as if they are better as a race than others. Black Americans are some of the most racists people I have ever met.
Instead of being proud of their heritage, of the strength and bravery their ancestors demonstrated, many of them have shamed those memories by remaining ignorant. Black Americans make up the majority of American poverty, Black Americans make of the majority of what the government calls "undereducated minors". This is not because the "white man" is holding black Americans down, or that they haven't been given the same opportunities, but that they refuse to acknowledge themselves as individuals who are Individually responsible for themselves and their future. Instead they maintain the "entitlement" mentality where they feel entitled to perversely special treatment as well as maintaining the stance that "I don't get that job because I am black" or "that person was rude to me because I am black". I understand that their are certain Circumstances in which this may be true. But it's not just true for black people. It is true for American Women, Overweight Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, the list goes on.
My point being, I for one get very tired of hearing blacks blame racism for everything that happens to them, when more often than not it is some other reason. I also get tired of being called racists just because I am white and disagree with a black person. I'm not doing it because they are black. I'm doing it because I don't agree with them.
Just saying: the next time a Black American calls racisim, maybe they need to have more of a reason than "that man is racist because he is white"....lest they be accused of racisim themselves.
If you were ever called a racist, which I seriously doubt, it wasn't because you don't like President Obama, it was because of your words or actions! Your words and lies on this subject said a lot about who you really are. Saying that you would "hate a white man" because he has different views from yours, gave you away! There is no reason or excuse to "hate" anyone! And another thing, stop putting on airs as if you are some type of professor on how "Black Americans" live and think! You don't even know yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flash foods sold? 3 hr Little Luis 4
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash 11 hr alma police 5
Church sign Wed Granny 6
Sex (Nov '12) Wed aroused 24
Prayers for Christy Chaffin Medders (Apr '13) Wed Laura 26
Bored in alma Aug 31 genehurrogate 2
Wreck Aug 29 Gloria 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alma Mortgages