Bennett Still Road
Neighbor

Aiken, SC

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Does any know what happened on Bennett Still Road today. There is crime tape up just before the Appling Co. line bridge.
Dixie

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Man' s body found dead
Keeping it Real

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Who's body? Have you heard yet?
hurtinbaxley

Blackshear, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2009
there is no telling about bacon county I WOULDNT LIVE THERE FOR NO AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!! it is a evil place!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa

Blackshear, GA

#6 Mar 6, 2009
Bacon county is no worse than Baxley or any other place.But you must like it cause you sure keep up with everything that happens in Bacon Co.
hurtinbaxley

Blackshear, GA

#7 Mar 6, 2009
Lisa wrote:
Bacon county is no worse than Baxley or any other place.But you must like it cause you sure keep up with everything that happens in Bacon Co.
yes,dear i do i live close to alma. BUT SO NOT LIVE N BAXLEY!!! YEAH, I DO KEEP UP WITH EVEY THING N ALMA I ILIVE NOT Far from alma. didnt mean to push your buttons, with your sarcastic reply!! i just read the activities of alma and think HOW TERRIBLE!! SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU just my personal opion
Big Papa Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2009
hurtinbaxley wrote:
<quoted text>yes,dear i do i live close to alma. BUT SO NOT LIVE N BAXLEY!!! YEAH, I DO KEEP UP WITH EVEY THING N ALMA I ILIVE NOT Far from alma. didnt mean to push your buttons, with your sarcastic reply!! i just read the activities of alma and think HOW TERRIBLE!! SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU just my personal opion
yes deer, iz live close to almer but I woulnd,t live thar because I act like a house cat in heat outside the trailer park!! U KNOW how them cats get when they start banging, it be like RRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!! Blamdablam!! RRRAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! I get so into it the tires on the trailer blowed out. My rectum looks like a bowl of chili when I let the boys at the trailer park run the train on me! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWWAWWWAAAAWWWWWW! !!!!!! I swear, I get so sweaty it looked like I was layin on a waterbed when it exploded!! My underarms get to stankin and my feet smell like I been walkin with no shoes on thru a dang ole dairy farm. I go outside and crunked up the truck and started revvinn it!!! VVVRRRRMMMMMMOOOO!!!!! That vibration got me all in the mood again so I jumped on this ole boy who was firin up some meth. WE was like too almer house cats in a fight to the death RRRAAWWWWWWW!!!!! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That boy rode me like a CSX train headed to Ocilla. I ain't been this sore since I tried to seduce that billy goat. C yall later, I gotta go douche at the deep well.

Since: Mar 09

Blackshear, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2009
Big Papa Wayne Groover wrote:
<quoted text>
yes deer, iz live close to almer but I woulnd,t live thar because I act like a house cat in heat outside the trailer park!! U KNOW how them cats get when they start banging, it be like RRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!! Blamdablam!! RRRAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! I get so into it the tires on the trailer blowed out. My rectum looks like a bowl of chili when I let the boys at the trailer park run the train on me! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWWAWWWAAAAWWWWWW! !!!!!! I swear, I get so sweaty it looked like I was layin on a waterbed when it exploded!! My underarms get to stankin and my feet smell like I been walkin with no shoes on thru a dang ole dairy farm. I go outside and crunked up the truck and started revvinn it!!! VVVRRRRMMMMMMOOOO!!!!! That vibration got me all in the mood again so I jumped on this ole boy who was firin up some meth. WE was like too almer house cats in a fight to the death RRRAAWWWWWWW!!!!! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That boy rode me like a CSX train headed to Ocilla. I ain't been this sore since I tried to seduce that billy goat. C yall later, I gotta go douche at the deep well.
tell you what if you will have lunch i will pay for it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) 4 hr Uncle Ned 19
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) 21 hr Baxleyman 20
Bacon County commissioners Thu Chris 19
Bacon Co Recreation Board (May '15) Jul 18 Concerned 15
Black Lives Jul 16 Cornbread puddin 2
Alma Police Department is a big joke (Aug '11) Jul 15 gaboy 53
Do Black Lives really Matter? Jul 14 Uncle Ruckus 11

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance