whodat

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Who da biggest ones at BCHS ?
dont go there

Alma, GA

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Have some self respect about yourself. Were you raised this way? We have some very wonderful young people in this community. Hopefully nodody else will respond to your disgusting question. Go be vulgar somewhere else. Alma has enough problems without you trying to ruin a young girl's reputation. Did you even think to realize that your question is a form of cyberbullying and young people have taken their own lives after being humiliated unjustly by cold hearted people throwing out answers to a question like yours as a prank? Do you want that on your conscious?
Sport

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
I agree with don't go there.
Boo Ya Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 1, 2012
I don't know about highschool, but I bet yo mamma is a ho.
Boo Ya Johnson

Valdosta, GA

#6 Oct 1, 2012
By the way, you really are a jerk for posting something like that on here. You must be some kind of no-class cyberbully who can't get laid and thinks this is the appropriate revenge for your rejection. Just take it easy, use the acne treatment as prescribed, stay away from chocolate and coca-cola, and, maybe, when your acne clears up, you will be able to get a date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for the tissues 19 min Cry babies make m... 1
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ (Apr '14) 3 hr Mezzoe 38
why dose Stacie Turner keep doing Ronnie Kirkla... 7 hr Melissa W 16
Walmart coming to Alma...... 11 hr Ladyhitz 39
Blueberry Plantation and Inn (Dec '11) Oct 20 Mezzoe 40
new store? Oct 20 Joann 4
tree surgins Oct 20 misty 3
Alma Dating
Find my Match

Alma Jobs