Alma

Alma, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2012
I hope the rumors that Bobby Johns has applied at Fitzgerald is not true.
cly8606

Alma, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Me, too. We don't need to lose him!
footballLOVE

Nicholls, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
This town does not need another disappointment thats for sure!! The way this town has come together is AMAZING!!
Former Coach

Jesup, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
He will leave. That is a given
Alma

Alma, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2012
I wonder who they will get to replace him
Macon bacon

Jesup, GA

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Tommy Davis
CbB

Alma, GA

#7 Jan 25, 2012
I think Urk Russell applied. Not sure who he is but heard he had a good record.
footballLOVE

Nicholls, GA

#8 Jan 26, 2012
RE: Rob Armstrong or Bobby Johns
all i can say is this....he has turned down several actual job offers this year alone without even talking to anyone about them. he seems very happy in bacon. not looking to leave as i know...but opportunities like this one do not come along very often. also, would be a chance to not have to rebuild form scratch and there are already coaches there that want to work for him. but it may not be a fit and if not he will probably stay in alma. people have been great to him from what he has said and it would have to be the right fit. but do not think he is looking to leave...just a great job in fitz. just ask the fans, boosters, players and parents at blountstown and baker what they think. also, look at the results. blountstown has done well but no playoff wins since 2006 and baker hasn't even made the playoffs the 2 years he has been gone after 3 years in a row and a win over madison county in 2009. you do the math. if a concern over him leaving is the problem, dont hire him but i can promise you he only left blountstown to go home and only left baker because of the way they allowed a female A.D. to run the show instead of him.

** There's ur answer!!**
almanian

Alma, GA

#9 Jan 29, 2012
well the way i see it is this you can not blame a man for trying to better himself and provide more income for his family. i really hope that he stays but at the end of the year he has filled his obligation. he got paid for his work and we got a good coach. if he would have come in and went 2-8 nobody would care what his next move is. dont punish the man for his acomplishment.He owes you NOTHING. With that being said what is the date in wich he will have to sign on the bottom line for next year. hope he stays we have a lot of talent returning and should be better next year than this.i i do believe he is happy here but at the end of the day it is a decision for him and his family to make.
justanobody

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2012
Stright from the horses mouth he's not going anywhere he said that it was just peoiple talking so give it a rest folks.
Me No Likey

Blackshear, GA

#11 Apr 8, 2012
I don't care for the Fuzzball!!

Since: Mar 12

Alma, GA

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Me No Likey wrote:
I don't care for the Fuzzball!!
Me either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacon County commissioners 3 hr Goodoleboys 21
Do Black Lives really Matter? 6 hr Waldo 17
Black Lives 16 hr Waldo 3
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) Sun MIghty raiders 20
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Jul 22 Baxleyman 20
Bacon Co Recreation Board (May '15) Jul 18 Concerned 15
Alma Police Department is a big joke (Aug '11) Jul 15 gaboy 53

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance