Local Drug Dealers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tired of Drugs

Glennville, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Drugs are ruining a lot of lives in Bacon County and the surrounding counties. I would like to ask that if you know of anyone dealing drugs, lets put em on topix.com and let if be known that we want them in jail. So, if you know a drug dealer, let us know who. And I'm not talking hear say, only facts. I'm sick and tired of seeing these thugs ruin our teenagers lives. Sheriff Foskey has done an outstanding job of cleaning up our county and has made many arrest, but he can't do this alone. If we all pull together and let these thugs know that we know who you are, maybe they will leave town.
dowat

Alma, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2012
I think this should be left up to the professionals not the public!!! Are you tying to get folks killed or something crazy!!!
jack daniels

Waycross, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2012
All the law enforcement has to do is sit back & watch. I've seen many of deals going on at the parking lot at Jays, old Flash Foods and the store by the old Huddle House ( Triple D) I think's the name. If I know what they are doing then surely the cops know. It's usually the same car you see pull up & make the deal. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's taking place.
jack daniels

Waycross, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2012
And I agree with you about something needs to be done. It is ruining peoples lives and their families lives to.
Tired of Drugs

Arlington, VA

#5 Jan 9, 2012
We all need to pull together to run these dealers out of our precious town.
Obama Lover

Glennville, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Hurricane Creek Drive, behind prison needs to be watched closely. Pill Mill. Don't take my word, just go check it out.
going with the gossip

Anniston, AL

#7 Jan 10, 2012
What so scary about that obama lover somebody that knows somebody that knows how to work these computer can get your ip address and find out who u are
trololol

Alma, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Yet another stupid post. I'm concerned about the average intelligence level in Bacon County these days... First off, you are SO stupid if you think someone is going to give you the name of someone selling drugs, go ahead & stop talking/typing for the rest of your life because you are an idiot for even thinking that. Let's look at the number of people who sell drugs compared to the number of people who sell drugs WHO OWN GUNS AND WON'T HESISTATE TO USE THEM. Not all, but probably a good bit. You're playing with someone's lively hood there, that's a no no. Second, these "thugs" you're talking about...do you even know any drug dealers? lol, I have yet to meet a TRULY thuggish dealer in Alma, most people I've come across that are affiliated with selling drugs (of all kinds mind you) are quite respectable people of all ages, colors & creeds. They're just trying to make a living the only way they can because this worthless town has no kind of employment opportunities beyond flipping burgers. You have no idea what you're talking about & you should probably stay off this site before you get yourself into a hot mess you can't possibly get out of unscathed.
Just the Facts

Arlington, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2012
The above post is really sad. Most folks in our town probably think just like Trolol. I respect your opinion, but totally disagree. I know several young children who have lost their life because of their addiction to these drugs. To justify selling drugs because there is no jobs in this worthless town, is warped thinking. I assume Trolol is threatening to do bodily harm to anyone that exposes a drug dealer. I suggest that Mr. Trolo be careful because his IPP address can be traced as well and making threats to folks who are against drug dealers or willing to make a stand against these worhless dealers, could put your warped thinkiing ass behind bars too.
Fact

Perry, GA

#11 Jan 11, 2012
Alma has been a drug town for years and I don't think it will ever change. Take one off the street another one will come.
trololol

Alma, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
The above post is really sad. Most folks in our town probably think just like Trolol. I respect your opinion, but totally disagree. I know several young children who have lost their life because of their addiction to these drugs. To justify selling drugs because there is no jobs in this worthless town, is warped thinking. I assume Trolol is threatening to do bodily harm to anyone that exposes a drug dealer. I suggest that Mr. Trolo be careful because his IPP address can be traced as well and making threats to folks who are against drug dealers or willing to make a stand against these worhless dealers, could put your warped thinkiing ass behind bars too.
You are an idiot. I didn't threaten anyone with my post, I simply made it clear that some dealers wouldn't think twice about harming someone who gave them up. My "warped thinking" is much clearer than your's obviously, you can't really comprehend what you read there can you? Since mind altering substances have been around they've "ruined lives." Guess what? It's gonna keep happening. People know the risks of experimenting with drugs (AND alcohol), they know what COULD happen, negatives AND positives, so I have no sympathy for anyone who has lost their life because of an addiction. If you think you're ballsy enough to try a substance, I don't want to hear you cry about the reprecussions. Nut up or shut up, as Woody Harrelson said in Zombieland.:)
Early Cuyler

Lithuania

#13 Jan 13, 2012
If you want to know who the drug dealers are, just like for all those old cars with big rims and nice paint jobs. The rims and paint cost more than the car.
wildfire

Fort Stewart, GA

#14 Jan 13, 2012
Amen to what early cuyler stated, these punks don't work but can afford a new paint job and expensive rims for their cars. I work full time and can't even afford to buy a new set of cheap tires. Plus how do they afford gas to ride around in. Wonder how they do get this stuff.
dubble wyde

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Saying its a dealers fault for a kid overdosing is like saying its a gun makers fault when people get shot. If your kid wants to get high and cant buy drugs then hes gonna huff aerosols or gas or steal pills. The best thing to do in this situation is BE BETTER PARENTS! Stop smoking and drinking and letting your kids do dumb shit. Raise them right and they wont want to do drugs to begin with. With no kids buying drugs there cant be any drug dealers can there? Your accessing the problem bass ackwards. The reason there are dealers is there are addicts. Swallow your pride and be a better damn parent to your kids and teach them that pills and drugs are BAD from the time they are born til they are an adult!
drug hater

Allenhurst, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Dubble Wyde, It's obvious that you live in a double wide and you are trailer trash. It's that simple, just teach your kids not to do drugs? I know some reallty good parents that raised their kids right and their kids are drug users. I will say that kids need to be better educated as to the dangers of drugs. But I do agree with the above guy that said we need to run these dealers out of town. In order to clean up our community is takes group effort. Richard Foskey can't clean this town up on his own, he needs everyones help. If you know a dealer, call the local authorities and let em know what is going on.

Since: Sep 11

Alma, GA

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Obama Lover wrote:
Hurricane Creek Drive, behind prison needs to be watched closely. Pill Mill. Don't take my word, just go check it out.
You must be one of the customers, you seem to know so much........

Since: Sep 11

Alma, GA

#18 Jan 14, 2012
You seem to know so much...You must be one of the customers.
going with the gossip

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2012
Well as I hear it one drug dealer has went down now let's go after the other half of alma 1 down half of alma next
Great white

Glennville, GA

#20 Jan 14, 2012
Who?
Obama lover

Glennville, GA

#21 Jan 14, 2012
I do know a lot!!! My lil brother is in rehab and has major liver danger because he was buying from guy on thiisi street. If this dealer wants to sale drugs, go get ur pharmacy degree! We r watchin u!!!! If u dont stop, more kids will end up hooked, dance well!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the best bachelors in Alma? Tue The fatman 1
Bad Parenting/Teakwood topic deleted??? Jul 19 Jockey 4
threesomes Jul 16 Nasty Nate 6
Whitney Harmon Jul 14 Nasty Nate 3
Bennett Still closed Jul 11 Almamom 2
Biased Media Jul 2 Nasty Nate 4
Texas Flip and Move Jun 29 Ntoeben 10

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance