Since: Aug 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

It's too bad we can't vote on this one because I know from experience from the last month who would win THIS contest, lol

I guess we COULD have a competition and have a trophy made....probably the only way some of them will ever have a trophy to show off, lol!!

Since: Dec 09

Freedom, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Im sure there could easily be one for women as well.

Since: Aug 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

True, but women are less likely to do things that end up hurting the kids, its a "mother" thing!
wow

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

doubledaisyinhazlehurst wrote:
True, but women are less likely to do things that end up hurting the kids, its a "mother" thing!
I guess thats why I am raising 2 kids alone. Dont try that "mother" thing on me. I know just as many bad moms as I do dads.
ex wife

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

try having your ex husband sleeping with everything under the sun that has a hole !! Does that not screeeaam dumbass ? Or lying to everyone about EVERYTHING. He is an incessant liar ! Manipulative and freakish!
sasquatch

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

doubledaisyinhazlehurst wrote:
Why don't you go jump off a creekbed and drown trying to fly you old hag. I happen to be a single father raising a wonderful little child because his "mother" would rather hump everything that dangles and snort every powdery substance than care for yet another life spawn from her egg. And I'm not the only single father around. So next time you have a thought turn that gun back at yourself and pull the trigger. Do us all a favor.
Stone Cold

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

When is society gonna figure it out. Men are not made for 1 woman. Do you see Big Bucks just breeding 1 doe? Hell no, he screws everything he can. Same as with humans. If you don't believe this just read the news, Tiger Woods, John F. Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Senators, Governors, and a bunch of Preachers, etc. That is the way nature works. Nobody wants to hear this, but it is the truth.
Hmmm it takes 2

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

It's a respect issue, not male / female issue. Whoever has the respect to be the adult for the childrens sake & be adult in admitting to affairs, your lies, whatever.
BUt on that note? MY ex is the one & only Capt. A.hole Supreme.(I keep my opinion, my opinion, regardless of how you feel about the other, they're still your childs parent)He's evolved & isn't so much now, thank goodness, Oh yeah, he did me dirty.
Integrity

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

To 'Stone Cold", I really don't want my intelligence to be compared to a dang deer. Nor do I want to be held in the same company as Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton,etc. It's call integrity. Look it up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alma Discussions

Search the Alma Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 47,848
Lotto Winner 4 hr alma boy 20
Hate Fri Gambler 9
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
rental Jul 9 renter 3
full or part time Jul 8 not born in Alma 13
Amy Gillard Jul 8 Farrell Landon 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••