Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Where you at Alma???? Scuffletown, Dixie Union.....Where you at? Got them beats in my headphones.....turn if up....
ME and Danny Boy gettin mad, cause ole girls bush felt like a brillo pad....nasty......alma trailer ho, muff the size of an afro.
Stank nastee, wouldnt pay for it if it was free....drankin root beer, bussin a$$ at the rec dept with no fear....danny boy.....i think hes hit...every woman livin on wolfpit......
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Farrell Landon Rapper wrote:
Where you at Alma???? Scuffletown, Dixie Union.....Where you at? Got them beats in my headphones.....turn if up....
ME and Danny Boy gettin mad, cause ole girls bush felt like a brillo pad....nasty......alma trailer ho, muff the size of an afro.
Stank nastee, wouldnt pay for it if it was free....drankin root beer, bussin a$$ at the rec dept with no fear....danny boy.....i think hes hit...every woman livin on wolfpit......
I'll hit da marsh mud when the tide goes out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Alma Forum right now

Search the Alma Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr jeb stuart 49,602
Hyprocrites 14 hr Fifty Shades Freed 9
Lotto Winner 14 hr Life is a B 30
full or part time Wed Amy 14
what do you think about road runners truckstop ... (Apr '11) Tue ken 156
Blueberry Golf Jul 21 Farrell Landon 21
William branch Jul 21 Life is a B 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alma Jobs

•••