Paramedics in Alma
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lawman

Grayson, GA

#42 Jun 4, 2013
I think we have a good group of Firemen and Paramedics in the big town of Alma. I have worked in many towns and these are a good group
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#43 Jun 5, 2013
Lawman wrote:
I think we have a good group of Firemen and Paramedics in the big town of Alma. I have worked in many towns and these are a good group
They all suuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
Ashley Boatright

Forsyth, GA

#44 Jun 6, 2013
know ur facts wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD KNOW UR FACTS, BC IM A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE PATIENT UR REFERRING TO WHICH HAPPENED TO B MY GRANDFATHER & I WAS STANDING THERE THE NIGHT ALL OF THIS HAPPENED & OBVIOUSLY U WERE NOT BECAUSE IF U WANT TO CONSIDER "GREAT" CARE...ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER WORKED IN THE PROFESSIONAL FIELD KNOWS THAT U DONT TAKE A COPD PATIENT & TELL THEM THAT THEY R GOING TO LAY DOWN IN THE BACK OF "YOUR" AMBULANCE OR THAT HE WONT LEAVE THE ER WITHOUT A CATH BC UR AFRAID THAT HE MY HAVE TO PEE ON THE WAY THERE & YOU DONT WANT TO HELP HIM NOR DO U SAY THE REASON U SAID FAMILY COULD NOT RIDE WAS BC HE WAS UNSTABLE YET U REFUSED FOR A NURSE FROM THE HOSPITAL TO RIDE WHICH IS POLICY...YEAH THATS GREAT CARE RIGHT THERE....BUT THEN AGAIN "IF" YOU KNEW UR FACTS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THE REAL REASON SHE GOT FIRED....SO TRY AGAIN...& B4 YOU GO AROUND TALKING SMACK IF U WANNA KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK BC LETS FACE IT CHANCES R U HAVE A PURDY GOOD IDEA OF WHO I AM NOW SO IF YALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY THINGS HAPPENED Y DONT U FACE IT & QUIT HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES & BTW WAY....INSUBORDINATION STANDS EITHER WAY U LOOK @ IT...MAYBE U SHOULD GO LOOK IT UP URSELF THERE BUDDY....& ONE UR CALLING A D.A.-GUESS HE MUST HAVE LOOKED IT UP....MAYBE THATS Y HE'S CHIEF....& UR NOT....& IM SURE HE WOULDNT MIND U TALKING TO HIM ABOUT U HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY HE DOES HIS JOB....OH BUT I FORGOT UR TOO SCARED TO CONFRONT ANYONE!:)
I dont care if it was your granny mama daddy or grandpa fact is my COUSIN IS A WONDERFUL PERSON. I DONT GET ON HERE MUCH BUT SEEING THIS TRASH TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY IS A NO NO. IF SHE DONE SO WRONG THEN WHY HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME...POST YOUR NAME. BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...BC NOW PAM IS MOVING ON UP IN THE MEDICAL FIELD..SCHOOL WORKING HER ASS OFF AND RAISING THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS...WHILE THE ONES THAT WANT TO TRASH TALK KEEP SHIT STIRRED UP ON TOPIX. BESIDES HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN N YALL STILL ON IT...GET A LIFE GET A JOB...GO DO SOMETHING PLEASE
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#45 Jun 6, 2013
Chill. Christ go take a xanax or something. Your pent up sexual frustration is disturbing.
Ashley Boatright wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care if it was your granny mama daddy or grandpa fact is my COUSIN IS A WONDERFUL PERSON. I DONT GET ON HERE MUCH BUT SEEING THIS TRASH TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY IS A NO NO. IF SHE DONE SO WRONG THEN WHY HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME...POST YOUR NAME. BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...BC NOW PAM IS MOVING ON UP IN THE MEDICAL FIELD..SCHOOL WORKING HER ASS OFF AND RAISING THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS...WHILE THE ONES THAT WANT TO TRASH TALK KEEP SHIT STIRRED UP ON TOPIX. BESIDES HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN N YALL STILL ON IT...GET A LIFE GET A JOB...GO DO SOMETHING PLEASE
Ashley Boatright

Forsyth, GA

#46 Jun 6, 2013
No SORRY FARRELL...I DONT DO PILLS NOR DRINK OR SMOKE. TRUTH THE TRUTH. PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR SHIT IN CHECK...
Sniff Sniff

Moultrie, GA

#47 Jun 6, 2013
Good for you Pam we are all pulling for ya!!
LUCY

Baxley, GA

#48 Jun 7, 2013
pam everything happens for a reason...keep your head up..GOD DONT LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!
Boo

Alma, GA

#50 Jun 8, 2013
Sad
Pam Boatright

Manchester, GA

#51 Jun 26, 2013
Thanks for all the support especially from my cousin. I have moved on and I am not upset a bit. I have a good job and people who are truely good people and not stab me in the back. Things do happen for a reason. I have absolute no hard feelings for paul, charles or even june. Karma always come around. I never wish anything bad for anybody. All I can say is I pray for them and I hope their tires don't fall off while they are driving down the road.
Sniff Sniff

Moultrie, GA

#52 Jun 26, 2013
hehe Farrell"s got a point Ashley Boatright needs meds Quick !!
Ashley Boatright

Columbus, GA

#54 Jul 1, 2013
Sniff Sniff wrote:
hehe Farrell"s got a point Ashley Boatright needs meds Quick !!

I JUST MAY NEED SOME MEDS...DEALING W STUPID ASS PEOPLE... And who comes up w sniff sniff...
Wonder what u been sniffing
Well well

Fayetteville, GA

#55 Jul 9, 2013
Just a side note they are some good paramedics that work in Alma compared to other counties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacon Co Recreation Board (May '15) 8 hr Storm 7
Casey girl at Flash Foods Mon Older and Wiser 25
ATV Clubs? Sun Dusty 1
Carrie McNeill Lewis May 28 Nasty Nate 8
MindyandOwen May 26 owens nasty wife too 3
K&D Enterprise wrecker service?? May 26 Her Friend 2
Guy named Brandon May 24 Hard2Handle 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alma Mortgages