Gay people in Alma

Posted in the Alma Forum

easybreezy

Douglas, GA

#1 Jul 13, 2013
There are more and more gay people in Alma every day. Especially men. What is going on here?
ellie may

Alma, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
What's it to you.
Fifty Shades

Alma, GA

#3 Jul 14, 2013
A person's sexuall orientation is their business and no one else's.
River Rat

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Baxley is full of lesbians as well. Go figure!
Hooked on Phonics

Alma, GA

#5 Jul 14, 2013
River Rat wrote:
Baxley is full of lesbians as well. Go figure!
That rules!!!!!
Holly Berry

Odum, GA

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Baxley has so many lesbians in the county it is not funny and it does not RULE!!!. The hospital is full of them, the school system is full of them, I am not sure if the number of women who want to be with another woman is because they had bad relationships with a man or their father but come on - What can a woman do for you? Their sexual orientation is MY business when they are teaching my child in school and promote it as if it is ok, that is my business.
agree

Newnan, GA

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I agree. I'm a woman and I'm sorry to say a woman cant do but 1 thing for me. When i reach that point i got have man in flesh mot damn piece of hard cold plastic. lol just saying...
Monica

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2013
The number of girls and women divorcing their husbands for another lady is crazy. Some of these men they have divorced are super good-looking, very successful and very devoted husbands. It is a shame.
Fifty Shades

Alma, GA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Holly Berry wrote:
Baxley has so many lesbians in the county it is not funny and it does not RULE!!!. The hospital is full of them, the school system is full of them, I am not sure if the number of women who want to be with another woman is because they had bad relationships with a man or their father but come on - What can a woman do for you? Their sexual orientation is MY business when they are teaching my child in school and promote it as if it is ok, that is my business.
I see your point, but a lot of straight teachers and education programs support and promote homosexuality and teach it is an acceptable life style.
Sissy

Waycross, GA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Name the teacher and/or educational program. Go on, I dare ya!
Fifty Shades

Alma, GA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Sissy wrote:
Name the teacher and/or educational program. Go on, I dare ya!
Apparentlly you haven't been watching the news. I was speaking from a nation wide perspective. The Federal Government finances these programs. I did not mean to imply local, but we always need to be aware of what is being taught in our local systems.
Sissy

Waycross, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Haven't seen it on the news. Help me find it. Give me a clue.
turned

Baxley, GA

#13 Jul 16, 2013
It just goes to show how far our town and nation has turned from God. I know God loves everyone and can get them out of any situation, but if he approved of unnatural sex he would not have destroyed Sodom and Gomaria.
sniff sniff

Glennville, GA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
So if im looking for a quick BJ alma is a good place to spend the week end Huuuuuuuummmmmmm heheh
now how to tell the wife i need to go to alma on a fishing trip .......
Shia Vergil

Baxley, GA

#15 Aug 18, 2013
sniff sniff wrote:
So if im looking for a quick BJ alma is a good place to spend the week end Huuuuuuuummmmmmm heheh
now how to tell the wife i need to go to alma on a fishing trip .......
DOG!!!!!
hotmom

Alma, GA

#16 Aug 18, 2013
Sissy wrote:
Haven't seen it on the news. Help me find it. Give me a clue.
You not having " a clue" is a no brainer.
Farrell By God Landon

Charlotte, NC

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Fifty Shades wrote:
<quoted text>Apparentlly you haven't been watching the news. I was speaking from a nation wide perspective. The Federal Government finances these programs. I did not mean to imply local, but we always need to be aware of what is being taught in our local systems.
What's up little one?
Willie Kristofferson

Alma, GA

#18 Mar 20, 2014
Holly Berry wrote:
Baxley has so many lesbians in the county it is not funny and it does not RULE!!!. The hospital is full of them, the school system is full of them, I am not sure if the number of women who want to be with another woman is because they had bad relationships with a man or their father but come on - What can a woman do for you? Their sexual orientation is MY business when they are teaching my child in school and promote it as if it is ok, that is my business.
Well Holly you aren't to bright are you hun, got a hey seed in your teeth? If a person happens to work for a public place like a school then that's is none of your business at all!! Same as if none of your business why your kids teacher may be single or getting a divorce! I personally do not agree with homosexuality, and I don't care to be around it in a big sitting. But fact is some folks are gay for what ever reason and they are members of society so they have to work. But as long as they don't talk about their private live and beliefs to kids then there shouldn't be any problem. I don't believe any teacher, epically down here in the bible belt would be dumb enough to be telling their students details about their lifestyle and be promoting gay rights and how to come out literature in between math and lunch! That would be a sure fast way for them to be fired or a reason would be found to let them go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 6 hr genehurrogate 7
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 22 Ole Almer 94
horrible healthcare Dec 22 Thoughts 5
Walmart coming to Alma...... (May '14) Dec 19 Farrell Landon 41
peachs tax preparation (Feb '11) Dec 19 Farrell Landon 4
Satilla Dec 18 appreciative 6
south georgia tree and debris Dec 14 Colby 3
Alma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alma

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST

NBC Sports10:02AM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson questionable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers