truth removed
ispeakthetruth

Alma, GA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
I be reading a couple of weeks ago where a person was busted for lying about her going to college at FSU...now it be gone...guess this site don't like it when people tell the truth but she write story about how our brother that be a councilman be lying about his passed. You should sweep yo own doorstep
Literacy Police

Alma, GA

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Hooked on Phonics really does work.
troll

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Literacy Police wrote:
Hooked on Phonics really does work.
LOL. The truth hurts and yes it was deleted. It amazes me that people will write "editorials" and stories to flame people, other papers, and "mistakenly" type the "wrong year" about their education on Google. Sounds like Liberals these days. LOL
HUH

Alma, GA

#5 Jul 26, 2013
ispeakthetruth wrote:
I be reading a couple of weeks ago where a person was busted for lying about her going to college at FSU...now it be gone...guess this site don't like it when people tell the truth but she write story about how our brother that be a councilman be lying about his passed. You should sweep yo own doorstep
First of all, no one can understand what you're saying, you ignorant ass. If you were paying attention you would know she did go where she said. She's a friend of mine on Facebook. If you go look, that's not even her first education listed because she went to another school longer than FSU. Of course, you could "be reading" that wrong, too. But hurry up. "Now it be gone" quicker than you know. Your "brother that be a councilman" lied his ass off. What do you want? Someone that helps people lie to their constituents or someone who looks after those constituents. Oh, I'm sorry. A constituent is someone who voted a government official in and are represented by him. I get that your brother/friend/whatever was called out and you want to stand up for him, and that is cool. But you are not helping his case with your post. I wouldn't put my real name on that ignorant shit, either.
ispeakthetruth

Alma, GA

#6 Jul 26, 2013
sorry i never claimed to go to college so i may be ignorant, but the truth is the truth, and a lie is a lie when its about you as much as when you writ it about somebody else. I don't be standing up for either of them, by the answer that was put on this here topix, the one that be gone now, the young lady said she never went to that school. Sounds sort of like she said she lied about her past. Both be wrong if they both be lying. that whats wrong with the world so many times.
troll

Chiefland, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, no one can understand what you're saying, you ignorant ass. If you were paying attention you would know she did go where she said. She's a friend of mine on Facebook. If you go look, that's not even her first education listed because she went to another school longer than FSU. Of course, you could "be reading" that wrong, too. But hurry up. "Now it be gone" quicker than you know. Your "brother that be a councilman" lied his ass off. What do you want? Someone that helps people lie to their constituents or someone who looks after those constituents. Oh, I'm sorry. A constituent is someone who voted a government official in and are represented by him. I get that your brother/friend/whatever was called out and you want to stand up for him, and that is cool. But you are not helping his case with your post. I wouldn't put my real name on that ignorant shit, either.
You didnt put your real name either hypocrite. LOL Oh the irony!!! You "fraid" this other poster will whoop your arse? LOL
troll

Chiefland, FL

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Dont worry " ispeak". This poster "huh" has HER nose up that, LOL, "writers" sphincter.
sniff sniff

Douglas, GA

#9 Jul 26, 2013
STOP SNIFFING there's just enough for me !!!
ellie may

Alma, GA

#10 Jul 27, 2013
I was sitting in the same room as Carol when that thread disappeared, and she was pissed off that it was gone. That's because she said nothing but what was true, she attended FSU but didn't graduate. Some people can't make themselves believe the truth and move on.
CLY

Alma, GA

#12 Jul 29, 2013
P.S. Thank you to Lassie Brinson, the only person who has been adult enough to stop by and talk about this issue with me. We did not exactly agree on everything, but we left with a better understanding and respect for each other's opinion. She knows my door is always open and talked TO me instead of ABOUT me. Hats off to you, Ms. Lassie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacon County commissioners 3 hr Yo mama 38
Do Black Lives really Matter? Tue Waldo 17
Black Lives Mon Waldo 3
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) Sun MIghty raiders 20
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Jul 22 Baxleyman 20
Bacon Co Recreation Board (May '15) Jul 18 Concerned 15
Alma Police Department is a big joke (Aug '11) Jul 15 gaboy 53

Alma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance