Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16471 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
True that. She would eat Hillary's lunch. Ann to too reactive and a little on the hot headed side. We see how well that works for our current "Blow-up in Chief".
Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16472 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over reaction much - for the most part I was agreeing with you about Ms Coulter. I was simply saying I do not see her as a serious candidate - and I love it when she "rocks the boat".
I was disagreeing with you too about you sayin she wasn't a serious candidate. I think she would be a perfect candidate. Maybe I should just say that next time instead of askin you questions little girl. My fault. I know how you republicans hate to answer questions. ;) LoL.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16473 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Why do you care so much about what we're doing? It seems if you don't enjoy being on here, you would stay away. What does that say about YOUR mentality? Hmmmmmm?
I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16474 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
Weren't you the one that was goin to join that dummy from Kentucky's lawsuit to sue Obama and the NSA. Which is it? You can't have it both ways. Ya know?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16475 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
That woman would make you cry dude.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16476 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In line with this and your prior post, now Sebelius is talking to the NBA and NFL about having sports celebrities do ads to try and get young people (especially young males) to sign up in the exchanges. The administration knows that the whole thing comes tumbling down sooner (rather than the inevitable later) if the young people who are intended to bear most of the burden don't sign up.
Maybe it is just me being cynical, but does anyone else find it insulting that the administration thinks that using various celebrities is the best way to get their message out to young people? Or maybe it is just a recognition of how your typical young adult ("typical", NOT all) ranks in among the low information voter who only knows talking points - don't know.
I find it unusual & insulting, I posted a link about it yesterday. The NBA & NFL should NOT promote Obamacare, keep politics out of sports.I view it as desperate measures by this administration. People in America are struggling to stay afloat. Young, HEALTHY men & women will most likely avoid paying Obamacare premiums, especially if they're minimum to low wage workers....Your last sentence explains it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16477 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
ANN Coulter the typical dumb blonde
Agree with her or disagree with her, for you to refer to her as a dumb blonde shows either your ignorance or your inability to look past your bias against conservatives - take your pick.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16478 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it unusual & insulting, I posted a link about it yesterday. The NBA & NFL should NOT promote Obamacare, keep politics out of sports.I view it as desperate measures by this administration. People in America are struggling to stay afloat. Young, HEALTHY men & women will most likely avoid paying Obamacare premiums, especially if they're minimum to low wage workers....Your last sentence explains it.
Oops, I apologize DZ, I skimmed more than read yesterday and missed that you had already posted on this.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16479 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! AND it speaks VOLUMES in regard to whom the youth hold as role models. Frankly, the young people who are going to be expected to fund Obamacare either won't be able to afford it OR they won't feel the need. I don't think the various atheletes being trotted out is going to make much difference.
BTW, Obama DOES love his celebrities. I'm sure he thinks they are the answer to the funding problem for Obamacare. I just can't determine WHY a certain segment of our country can't see this train wreck for what it is.
A trainwreck is right, unbelievable! Who's next? The Kardashians & Housewives promoting Obamacare?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16480 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it unusual & insulting, I posted a link about it yesterday. The NBA & NFL should NOT promote Obamacare, keep politics out of sports.I view it as desperate measures by this administration. People in America are struggling to stay afloat. Young, HEALTHY men & women will most likely avoid paying Obamacare premiums, especially if they're minimum to low wage workers....Your last sentence explains it.
So if you're young, healthy, and broke Obamacare won't cost me nothin? Well hell yeah. I'm all for it. Go Obamacare!!! LoL. I know I'm goin to regret replyin to your post, but I couldn't resist. LoL. You're to easy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16481 Jun 25, 2013
@DZ
It's worse than I thought, I went back and looked and now remember reading your post - color me embarrassed. Can I use as my excuse I was really ticked off about the immigration vote?....Nah, didn't think so.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16482 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I apologize DZ, I skimmed more than read yesterday and missed that you had already posted on this.
No apology necessary. I'm glad you brought it up...
I doubt the libs read most of our links anyway. I find the comments following our articles both interesting & entertaining.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16483 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@DZ
It's worse than I thought, I went back and looked and now remember reading your post - color me embarrassed. Can I use as my excuse I was really ticked off about the immigration vote?....Nah, didn't think so.
Yes, you may use that as an excuse. I find it difficult to read ALL the links, so mostly I read the conservative links.
:) I mean, there are only so many hours in a day. ROTFL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16484 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
Again, why do you care? It seems you don't have anything more important to do because you are on Topix chastising those who ALSO are on. Sometimes you feel like a nut.......*laughing*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16485 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
TRULY laughing out loud. Ann Coulter would have you needing a diaper change within 5 seconds of encountering her.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16486 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So if you're young, healthy, and broke Obamacare won't cost me nothin? Well hell yeah. I'm all for it. Go Obamacare!!! LoL. I know I'm goin to regret replyin to your post, but I couldn't resist. LoL. You're to easy.
You think it's all wonderful NOW. Just wait until you or a loved one is diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer or some other life threatening disease (I wouldn't even wish that on you, OMTE). So, unless you have several hundred thousand stashed away, or blessed by having a couple of millionaire friends who care enough to help, you'll be in deep trouble. Do you REALLY think the death panels will care more about you than the little girl in need of a lung transplant?.... Well, I can answer that for you in ONE word.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16487 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
ANN Coulter the typical dumb blonde
She would slam you into the pavement and that's with her not using any hands.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16488 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That woman would make you cry dude.
Great post. I am sitting here laughing. That guy doesn't have a CLUE about Ann Coulter, huh?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16489 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you may use that as an excuse. I find it difficult to read ALL the links, so mostly I read the conservative links.
:) I mean, there are only so many hours in a day. ROTFL
It's so easy to find links that explain how "off the tracks" everything is. I have posted link after link and what response do I get from the left wingers? NADA. They just start in on the personal attacks because they don't have a leg to stand on. It's amazing how they had rather go down the tubes than admit Obama and this administration is destroying our country. How about that trip to Africa the Obama's are going to take. Are they still going? Last I read, it was going to cost us in the neighborhood of one hundread million dollars.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16490 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with her or disagree with her, for you to refer to her as a dumb blonde shows either your ignorance or your inability to look past your bias against conservatives - take your pick.
Maybe it's both, to go along with the clueless and uneducated personality...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr.Deen 6 hr Joe 2
Sara's opening next Monday......I know, I'm the... 23 hr Farrell Landon 4
Jail escape..... Sun Truth 3
new basketball coaches..... Apr 24 Farrell Landon 3
help (Jan '14) Apr 24 Delta 31
not so faithful in Alma. Whos the worst. (Mar '13) Apr 24 carolann 56
Farrell Landon?! Apr 18 Farrell Landon 26
More from around the web

Alma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]