First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just right out mean

Baxley, GA

#24 Jan 6, 2013
There has been a lot been caught in hotel rooms this past year. What makes him so special. Bet you can't name 10 people from 2012 other then this person that has been knock all around and no I don't know him
Just Sayin

Jonesboro, GA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
SOB wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a sorrer excuse for a human being for posting that.
BULL CRAP, Roger is always working an angle. Let's see what administrative position he tries to maneuver in to, Hospital CEO or head of Developmental Authority. Hands always going to be in taxpayers' pockets.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#26 Jan 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Win Some.Lose Some,Eat some man thats juicy?
Facts

Douglasville, GA

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>BULL CRAP, Roger is always working an angle. Let's see what administrative position he tries to maneuver in to, Hospital CEO or head of Developmental Authority. Hands always going to be in taxpayers' pockets.
Robert Williams, you are one vindictive man.
Maybe

Alma, GA

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Williams, you are one vindictive man.
Honey, THAT wasn't Robert. Had it been ROBERT, the sentence would have been punctuated correctly (no offense to whomever it was). Also, Robert would not deign to troll this site like we do. He has more on his mind than what's going on in Alma, GA.

Since: Aug 12

Smyrna, GA

#29 Mar 10, 2013
You people are sick. Do you really have that much hatred in your greats that you would start such a rumor on someone. I think you need to pray about what you've said. There will come a day that you will stand before God & have to answer for such as this.

Since: Aug 12

Smyrna, GA

#30 Mar 10, 2013
Hearts
Farrell BD Landon

Washington, DC

#31 Mar 10, 2013
donkey kong- wrote:
Hearts
I don't get it either. Even if they were dippin there nads in glitter and bangin in the dirty hole usin motel toothpaste for lube and trying to blast man gravy up inside each other, thats there business. Ive done crazy stuff that makes glitter bombin some dudes bhole look civilized. I did bang that ole Smith girl on garwaynes farm while she wore a watermellon on her head in the bed of my truck listening to grand funk railroad and smakin her bottom with some jumper cables and pourin candle wax on her.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) Sat Purple Haze 11
Walmart coming to Alma...... (May '14) Fri Farrell Landon 41
peachs tax preparation (Feb '11) Dec 19 Farrell Landon 4
Satilla Dec 18 appreciative 6
horrible healthcare Dec 18 Farrell Landon 3
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 17 BettyLou4You 93
south georgia tree and debris Dec 14 Colby 3
Alma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web