|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

the citizen wrote:
His initials are rb
I know somebodys mom who wants in on this!!!!!
Joy Joy

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Why just put initials ? I think you are a poo stirrer. Go to your gym and work out with you buddies !
Anonymous

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

?
Jan

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I expect nothing less of rb. He is one sorry excuse for a human being.
Really

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

If you know so much why don't you bust both of them out instead of just one. I know Roger and find it hard to believe he would do such a thing. It is time people leave this man and his family alone. Would you want someone spreading rumors about your Dad like that if you have no proof to back it up.
SOB

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jan wrote:
I expect nothing less of rb. He is one sorry excuse for a human being.
And you are a sorrer excuse for a human being for posting that.
Facts

Jackson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

You people are the reason why Alma is hated so bad. You are so stupid.
cornbread

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I have reumatoid arthritis and Roger B has it so bad it is impossible to accuse him of something he can probable take care of. Darn why would anybody start such a hate post. Do you go to church? Do you ever read the Bible? Why try to hurt people with lies like this one. Just saying. If you can't think of anything good to say or do, put your energies to work at the Nursing Home helping with the people there that are sick and forgotten.
cornbread

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

my bad....something he can not probable take care of.
CURIOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

WHAT DOES ARTHRITIS HAVE TO DO WITH CHEATING?
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Santa has been caught in a Hotel with a Elf Mate before?
Look me up

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Jan,

You are a coward to post something so ridiculous... I would remember Karma is a b****...
Becky L

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Look me up wrote:
Jan,
You are a coward to post something so ridiculous... I would remember Karma is a b****...
Jan may have been one of rb's targets. If so, then yes, karma is a b**** and HE is getting his. I know that one of my friends suffered as a result of rb's vindictiveness because she would not take out bonds that the taxpayers would end up paying. He wanted to give his banker buddies some big business in return for their favor. Taxpayers benefited from her self sacrificing her career for the betterment of the community. He threatened her that she would NEVER work in Bacon County again AND he would see to it that she did NOT have a job after that year. Now-a-days, we call that bullying or intimidation. So, "Look me up", just because you have not been wronged by the man, don't condemn those that have suffered from his big bullying ways. Jan, as well as my friend, have the freedom to finally speak up without the fear of rb going after her family. KARMA may have finally caught up with RB !

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Damn RB go away already!!! Your old shut the hell up!! take a break, drink a margarita. You are like a case of the hemroids that just won't go away!!!
Think about this

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

He's not the first caught in a hotel with someone there has been many and I don't see anyone blasting there names on here. Half of y'all has most likely cheated would you want your name on here. This is all you people have to do is go out looking for people cheating are y'all call alma topix cheating parole. If so get on with someone else this is old news, go check on the child abuses they need to be blasted more then this person maybe something good would come out of the child abuses.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Think about this wrote:
He's not the first caught in a hotel with someone there has been many and I don't see anyone blasting there names on here. Half of y'all has most likely cheated would you want your name on here. This is all you people have to do is go out looking for people cheating are y'all call alma topix cheating parole. If so get on with someone else this is old news, go check on the child abuses they need to be blasted more then this person maybe something good would come out of the child abuses.
You do realize that this is a gossip site right? If you don't want to see it or read it don't get on here. If you know of child abuse you should not watse your time on here you should be reporting it...SMH
Think about this

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I know this is gossip. If I knew of child abuses I would report it. What I was saying that everyone could worry about who got caught in hotel why not put more time in the real things. You said it gossip bullshit gossip why not gossip about something worth while
Fifty Shades

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Becky L wrote:
<quoted text>Jan may have been one of rb's targets. If so, then yes, karma is a b**** and HE is getting his. I know that one of my friends suffered as a result of rb's vindictiveness because she would not take out bonds that the taxpayers would end up paying. He wanted to give his banker buddies some big business in return for their favor. Taxpayers benefited from her self sacrificing her career for the betterment of the community. He threatened her that she would NEVER work in Bacon County again AND he would see to it that she did NOT have a job after that year. Now-a-days, we call that bullying or intimidation. So, "Look me up", just because you have not been wronged by the man, don't condemn those that have suffered from his big bullying ways. Jan, as well as my friend, have the freedom to finally speak up without the fear of rb going after her family. KARMA may have finally caught up with RB !
What bonds? Give details.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Alma Forum right now

Search the Alma Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min jeb stuart 49,924
whit people in the hood 1 hr dats me 8
Hyprocrites 2 hr Jimmy Swaggart 55
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 8 hr Out of town 32
Fires 9 hr Red 4
Blueberry Golf Mon SWJ 24
Lotto Winner Mon Fact 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alma Jobs

•••