"Swingers" Group at Odds with Stevens Point Over Hotel Party

Jan 26, 2010 Read more: WMTV Madison 7

An adult group that says they're dedicated to the 'swing lifestyle' says they plan to hold a private hotel party in Stevens Point, despite threats from the City to impose fines and shut the hotel down.

Read more
anonymous

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Why is every story on here so non-specific? What group, what hotel,how much in fines? C'mon guys!
Jim Limbach

Stevens Point, WI

#2 Jan 29, 2010
I'm with Chattynooga. People might want to go and witness pagan depravity in order to find themselves sin free. However it might be wise not to stock up on a Lot of salt beforehand.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Jim Limbach wrote:
I'm with Chattynooga. People might want to go and witness pagan depravity in order to find themselves sin free. However it might be wise not to stock up on a Lot of salt beforehand.
I don't understand the meaning of your post.
George

AOL

#5 Feb 1, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Why is every story on here so non-specific? What group, what hotel,how much in fines? C'mon guys!
...how many women, is there a dress code, how many women can I take back to my room, will there be beer, can I bring a camera, how about hookers...these are the important questions. We need answers!!!
ANONYMOUS

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Ha Ha! I am glad you guys have a sense of humor. That did come across funny didn't it? I didn't see the full story posted above it. Lol! Anyway I was needeing more details so I could call the hotel it self and complain. The lawyer with the disclaimer saying that Stevens Point can't enforce this is not really very smart. Since the law does say that an event like this CANT take place within 750 feet of a place that serves alcohol, Stevens Point will win the dispute. Especially since it is sandwiched between two of these types of places. I do hope that Stevens Point does the right thing and does not allow this to happen. I will notify my church elders and ask them to pass this on so we turn up the heat on the city of Stevens Point. Also can anyone call faith to action for the state of Wisconsin? They have lawyers that might love to take this on as a special interest.
Chapter 944

West Bend, WI

#7 Feb 10, 2010
Marvin Thomann admitted in a deposition to the Jackson County circuit court in 2008 that he was given a copy chapter 944 of the Wisconsin State Statutes (crimes against sexual morality) by the complainant. Mr. Tohmann is well aware that he is in violation of several of these sate statute’s in chapter 944 therefore he can be arrested and convicted.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#9 May 31, 2011
These things are always amusing! Yet I can't forget that in the 1960s (the free love era) it was estimated that a child watched about 20,000 murders between age 10 and 20. And that it was "entertainment"! And no one questioned the damage to his psyche. However, If he watched one act of love, he was ruined for life! Bear in mind, most sex(98%) that happens in the world is recreational, not procreational. Swinging is definitely recreational.
Regards, Terry
ANONYMOUS wrote:
Ha Ha! I am glad you guys have a sense of humor. That did come across funny didn't it? I didn't see the full story posted above it. Lol! Anyway I was needeing more details so I could call the hotel it self and complain. The lawyer with the disclaimer saying that Stevens Point can't enforce this is not really very smart. Since the law does say that an event like this CANT take place within 750 feet of a place that serves alcohol, Stevens Point will win the dispute. Especially since it is sandwiched between two of these types of places. I do hope that Stevens Point does the right thing and does not allow this to happen. I will notify my church elders and ask them to pass this on so we turn up the heat on the city of Stevens Point. Also can anyone call faith to action for the state of Wisconsin? They have lawyers that might love to take this on as a special interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alma Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Thu BOO BOB 12
Debate: Drinking Age - Black River Falls, WI (Dec '11) Mar 21 Shooter 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Toad on the Road 9
Review: Cj's Cafe (Jun '13) Sep '14 unhappy 3
Internal Covert Audio implants (Jul '14) Sep '14 Mufednomore 4
News Thomann markets Camp NCN as sex resort (Jun '07) Jul '14 mary 21
News Bringing School Home: School District honored f... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Who Tee Who 2
More from around the web

Alma Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]