One-legged 76-year-old busted in drug sting

Full story: Boston Herald
Richard Picardi Sr., 76, who has a prosthetic leg, was arrested Friday night after a month-long sting operation by Chelsea police. Full Story
know it all

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
gee,after all these yrs you would think he would have stayed with his sub shop on b'way.maybe ,some people never learn 2x loser shame on you richard''by the way'you would probably have made more money by now and no jail
Apples dont Fall Far

Lynn, MA

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Too Bad Richie, but your kid is just like you - a punk. You should have stayed in Winter Hill. Glad to see the police are doing their job.
Franny

Saugus, MA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Apples dont Fall Far wrote:
Too Bad Richie, but your kid is just like you - a punk. You should have stayed in Winter Hill. Glad to see the police are doing their job.
you can call the old man may of things my friend but a punk isn't one !! and I am sure you don't have the ball$$ to say it to his face.. you my friend look like the punk.
Matina Menaila

Visakhapatnam, India

#4 Sep 27, 2012
As a general rule, periodically check your medicine cabinets for expired, re-bottled, or unidentified pills. To avoid confusion and mistakes, keep all medications in their original bottles or packets with pertinent labeling and instructions attached.[url=http://www.sweet snowsports.com/ski-resorts/cou rchevel-1650/]Courchevel Ski School[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Serial rapist found guilty in Allston rape case Jun '14 rere 1
Oft-criticized landlord gets board approval Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Person stabbed during fight in Allston, police say Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
MA MA No Sales Tax for Alcohol Initiative, Question 1 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Darryl 159
MA MA Sales Tax Relief Act, Question 3 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Jtn 262
•••

Allston News Video

•••
•••

Allston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Allston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••