Singer/Keyboardist Bill Champitto Set...

Singer/Keyboardist Bill Champitto Set to Appear at Scullers Jazz Club Tuesday, May 12

There are 1 comment on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from May 9, 2009, titled Singer/Keyboardist Bill Champitto Set to Appear at Scullers Jazz Club Tuesday, May 12. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

BOSTON, MA, May 07, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In the fall of 2008, Bill Champitto entered and won The Dimock Center's Steppin' Out with the Stars Talent Search, which put him on the main stage alongside the great Lalah Hathaway at Boston's most anticipated annual fundraising gala for the Dimock Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Rob

Fitchburg, MA

#1 May 14, 2009
Great show! This night changed my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criticized for Lack of Transparency, Boston Red... May '16 Joan 1
News Overcrowded student housing gets little action ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Serial rapist found guilty in Allston rape case (Jun '14) Jun '14 rere 1
News Oft-criticized landlord gets board approval (Jun '14) Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Person stabbed during fight in Allston, police say (Jun '14) Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Boston to swap parking for 'parklets' in 3 dist... (May '13) May '13 Mary 1
Do NOT BUY Nature's Bouny products (Feb '13) Feb '13 Natures Bounty 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allston Mortgages