Tennessee ban aimed at Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church

There are 3 comments on the Oct 27, 2005, Wichita Eagle story titled Tennessee ban aimed at Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church. In it, Wichita Eagle reports that:

A new Clay County, Tenn., resolution that bars demonstrations within 5,000 feet of a funeral service is being criticized by civil rights advocates, who say it could be applied to other forms of constitutionally ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wichita Eagle.

us soldier

Franklin, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2006
i salute clay county i did not put my life on the line so someone could have the freedom to go to a soldiers furnal and celebrate thier death i am apalled at this show me in any good book you got where what they are doing is right why dont they go to iraq and demonstrate going to a furnal where there is a grieving family who just lost thier loved one and carry on is just a terrible thing if i had died over there and they did my family and my kids that way i hope someone would put them back on the road they came in on they dont have a clue what harm they are doing i am behind clay county 100 % and i bet so is most of the us military
Uncle KennyB

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2006
Luckily we have 50,000 + Patriot Guard Riders nation wide who step up to honor our Fallen Heroes. It all about RESPECT and gratitude for the sacrifices these Heroes and their families have made to insure our continued freedoms and rights. Thank you for all you give. I lost a nephew, USMC Cpl. David A. Bass, 20, in Iraq, and the protestors were there at his funeral. Because of the PGR, David was laid to rest with dignity and honor, and so have many, many of our other Fallen Heroes.
Tenn

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2008
us soldier wrote:
i salute clay county i did not put my life on the line so someone could have the freedom to go to a soldiers furnal and celebrate thier death i am apalled at this show me in any good book you got where what they are doing is right why dont they go to iraq and demonstrate going to a furnal where there is a grieving family who just lost thier loved one and carry on is just a terrible thing if i had died over there and they did my family and my kids that way i hope someone would put them back on the road they came in on they dont have a clue what harm they are doing i am behind clay county 100 % and i bet so is most of the us military
I believe that group is a terrorist cell.

The president of the USA should send the military in to get them imo

The group is going down financially now. They lost an 11 million dollar lawsuit, and I expect hundreds of millions of dollars worth more coming against them from all over the world and Nation, but them going into total financial destruction is no good.

I believe they are terrorists. They hate America. They said God hates America and they praise God for dead American soldiers.

President Bush should send in the troops to get them. Is waterboarding still allowed?

In my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage 3 hr Woody 3
PC 2015 Prom 4 hr Shocked 2
Russian's take USA Uranium under Democrats Watch 5 hr Billy 1
All Overton County Elected Offical Should tak... 7 hr in a sinkhole 7
Livingston Needs a New City Mayor And Board 8 hr KMA 285
Langford for Mayor 8 hr in a sinkhole 181
john garrett (Sep '14) 9 hr Vet 39
More from around the web

Allons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE