Lmao great minds think alike. Haha
bill rice

Duluth, GA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
he is getting corn held
Lol

Monroe, TN

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Seen him driving that mustang just yesterday feb 4th.
Woohoo

Monroe, TN

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Saw him in town to
Think About It

Jamestown, TN

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Yes they do know of his unsafe driving.He is too important to the law enforcement and courts of Clay County to be locked up for long. When he is out and about he can be their eyes and ears. Just think of all the money he brings in for them with the fines and court costs when he informs on people. So they may catch him up in things but truthfully he has a get out of jail free card. Sadly the law and courts are not interested in right or wrong and punishing the law breakers it's about how much they can fine someone to support the judges and lawyers, and clerks and secretaries of the county. Even if the lawbreakers have to go make more meth or steal to get the money to pay fines and court costs.
gossip

Candler, NC

#26 Feb 7, 2013
You ppl need to get a life and worry about your own families. Does noone never have anything nice to say about anyone? Its always something negative to make you low lifes feel better about yourself
bill rice

Duluth, GA

#27 Feb 7, 2013
a rat is a rat....
yes a rat

Celina, TN

#28 Feb 8, 2013
Think About It wrote:
Yes they do know of his unsafe driving.He is too important to the law enforcement and courts of Clay County to be locked up for long. When he is out and about he can be their eyes and ears. Just think of all the money he brings in for them with the fines and court costs when he informs on people. So they may catch him up in things but truthfully he has a get out of jail free card. Sadly the law and courts are not interested in right or wrong and punishing the law breakers it's about how much they can fine someone to support the judges and lawyers, and clerks and secretaries of the county. Even if the lawbreakers have to go make more meth or steal to get the money to pay fines and court costs.
joe lauderdale is another rat running around that wil do the same better stay clear of him plus he goes to church on sunday morn that is the worst kind
Just a point to make

Jamestown, TN

#29 Feb 8, 2013
gossip wrote:
You ppl need to get a life and worry about your own families. Does noone never have anything nice to say about anyone? Its always something negative to make you low lifes feel better about yourself
The truth may hurt BUT it's still the truth!
bill rice

Duluth, GA

#30 Feb 9, 2013
so does cactus!!!!!
tired of it

Celina, TN

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Yea I saw and heard him the other day too. Took of like a bat outta He**. I believe he could do doughnuts in the road and all of the law enforcement in Clay County sitting and watching and they wouldn't touch him. All this discussion about this makes me sure that next election I already know who I will vote for and that is whoever is running against Boone and White. They are not going to clean up this county no matter how many times they are elected to office. All three of them neet to go!
fed - up

Monroe, TN

#32 Feb 11, 2013
tired of it wrote:
Yea I saw and heard him the other day too. Took of like a bat outta He**. I believe he could do doughnuts in the road and all of the law enforcement in Clay County sitting and watching and they wouldn't touch him. All this discussion about this makes me sure that next election I already know who I will vote for and that is whoever is running against Boone and White. They are not going to clean up this county no matter how many times they are elected to office. All three of them neet to go!
your not the only one that feels this way.election time is coming!!!
bill rice

United States

#33 Feb 12, 2013
who really gives a dang... if he is a rat; he will get rat traped. if he's not no will give a dang any how. cumberland river, dale hollow, free hills and pea ridge is full of dead rats.... i think people should leave the boy alone and mind there own bee's wax....

Granville, TN

#34 Feb 12, 2013
Yes
Clay Countian

Jamestown, TN

#35 Feb 13, 2013
He's not the only one or even the worst one. I guess there are dozens of like him in the county. It's just sad that these things are allowed to go on so long. Some strict punishment early on by the courts might solve a lot of worst problems early on. it would be better for the one doing it and for our society in general. maybe they would make better choices in a better managed law and court systems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republica Hate Labor and the Middle Class 6 min Hunter 10
Jessica Truell (Aug '14) 19 min Karen 5
Anybody know Tara Gilleo 1 hr Curious 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Curtis Hayes as Mayor? (Jun '12) 2 hr Jalen Hurd 110
Moonshine daze billboard 2 hr Info 2
School System Being Sued? 2 hr Sidney S 19
Abuse was allowed in Overton Schools 4 hr schoolmarm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allons Mortgages