Comments
241 - 260 of 262 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
McCurdy kids

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Apr 23, 2011
 
Living in Daddy's house and working at Mommy's business, Big Dave did not need too much more money to live on. Maybe it was just ego to have foster kids, to spread rumors that they were abused so he would look good to get elected again. And, the money was good, but.....
Seeker

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Apr 23, 2011
 
McCurdy kids wrote:
Living in Daddy's house and working at Mommy's business, Big Dave did not need too much more money to live on. Maybe it was just ego to have foster kids, to spread rumors that they were abused so he would look good to get elected again. And, the money was good, but.....
But, sometimes it's just a way of life. You see whole families sucking the Government teat.
what happened Sadlers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Apr 23, 2011
 
I was told that the Sadlers were going to adopt those kids. They told me that those kids were horribly abused by their parents. It looks like someone they couldn't handle those kids for even a year. It looks like they spread rumors to destroy Mr. McCurdy so he could not win House Seat 41. It also looks like they destroyed a family. What an ignorant-redneck thing to do. I will not vote for David Sadler this time around. He showed us what he is really about.
Angry American

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Apr 23, 2011
 
Maybe you check your facts before you come on here and lie. why were the kids in custody anyway and why did the parents get them back? DCS's main goal is to reunite the only way those kids would not go back home is if the parents did not want them. And McCurdy could not win that seat if John Mark was dead.
LOL

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Apr 23, 2011
 
Angry American wrote:
Maybe you check your facts before you come on here and lie. why were the kids in custody anyway and why did the parents get them back? DCS's main goal is to reunite the only way those kids would not go back home is if the parents did not want them. And McCurdy could not win that seat if John Mark was dead.
Why are you angry? You've still got your snout in the public trough. LOL
trouble is here

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Apr 24, 2011
 
It sounds like the Saddlers got what they deserve--------kids they could not handle. I thought they said they knew how to handle all kids. I think that they should man-up and go appoligise personally to McCurdy. That would be the right thing to do sense they disgraced his name and cost him a lot of money and worry.
Angry American, I think you are wrong about the McCurdy / John Mark race. If you guys had not have ran McCurdy into the ground, I think he would have won but not by a big majority. I guess we will never know now.
Steakly

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Apr 24, 2011
 
Go charlotte burks.
what happened Sadlers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Apr 24, 2011
 
Lies? The Sadlers look like little fools for lieing about the McCurdys. The Republicans there can't stand the Sadlers because they can't stand liers. I always wondered what the Sadlers had to gain by what they did to that good family, McCurdys. Were they worried that Mr. McCurdy would not fund their treatment centers?

Or, were they just envious of the McCurdys. Whatever the cause, their behavior is now coming back to haunt them. They are not trusted, and they are the laughing stock of Livingston.'just ask any anyone that USED TO respect the Sadlers.
uneducated

Byrdstown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Hey Steakly, how about some spell check? Maybe when you are with Amanda having "coffee" during the day while her husband is working, she will help you.
For now, here are some corrections.
lieing = lying
liers = liars
Or, were they just envious of the McCurdys = is a question, so it ends with a question mark. It looks like this "?"
Also, when you begin a sentence, it starts with a capital letter.

Lies? The Sadlers look like little fools for lieing about the McCurdys. The Republicans there can't stand the Sadlers because they can't stand liers. I always wondered what the Sare not trusted, and they are the laughing stock of Livingston.'just ask any anyone that USED TO respect the Sadlers.[/adlers had to gain by what they did to that good family, McCurdys. Were they worried that Mr. McCurdy would not fund their treatment centers?
Or, were they just envious of the McCurdys. Whatever the cause, their behavior is now coming back to haunt them. They QUOTE]
oh my

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Apr 24, 2011
 
It is very very sad that none of you people know what the hell you are talking about, because you have nothing better to do but to talk about other people why don't you look in the mirror.... Alot of you people think that that the Sadler's should be sued for slander what about them suing you guys for slander?
trouble is here

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Apr 24, 2011
 
Why don't we all sue each other? The facts would still remain the same.
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Apr 24, 2011
 
Why don`t you all just post your real names and quit hiding on the internet. If you have such a problem with the Sadler family, call them. Their number is in the book and I am sure you know where they live anyways. Instead you post bullshit on the internet and probably smile and wave when you see them in town.
Avery

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Apr 24, 2011
 
what happened Sadlers wrote:
Lies? The Sadlers look like little fools for lieing about the McCurdys. The Republicans there can't stand the Sadlers because they can't stand liers. I always wondered what the Sadlers had to gain by what they did to that good family, McCurdys. Were they worried that Mr. McCurdy would not fund their treatment centers?
Or, were they just envious of the McCurdys. Whatever the cause, their behavior is now coming back to haunt them. They are not trusted, and they are the laughing stock of Livingston.'just ask any anyone that USED TO respect the Sadlers.
They would have done the same to anyone running against the Democrats. When you're pulling down that good government money, you don't want anyone rockin the boat.
oh my

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Apr 25, 2011
 
trouble is here wrote:
Why don't we all sue each other? The facts would still remain the same.
If you the F***ing facts, you don't know them so just need to shut the hell up you dumbass.......
trouble is here

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Apr 25, 2011
 
Boy, did I hit a nerve. The truth hurts don't it? I love it!!!!!!!!
why

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Apr 25, 2011
 
Why do you even care? What do you have to gain by keeping this going? I guess you like talking bad about children online. You are probably a predator, too.
trouble is here wrote:
Boy, did I hit a nerve. The truth hurts don't it? I love it!!!!!!!!
Wonder

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Apr 26, 2011
 
why wrote:
Why do you even care? What do you have to gain by keeping this going? I guess you like talking bad about children online. You are probably a predator, too.
<quoted text>
Why are you so eager for it to stop?
xenapt

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Sep 26, 2011
 
oh my wrote:
<quoted text> If you the F***ing facts, you don't know them so just need to shut the hell up you dumbass.......
BHAAAAHHHHAAAAHAAAAHHHHAAAAA.. ..ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Shameless Fool!
logic_peace_just ice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Oct 20, 2011
 
Don't you think that if there really was a problem in the home of the McCurdy's that all of the children would have been pulled by DCS? Something isn't adding up...
linda

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
Mar 27, 2012
 
yeah O.C.needs to vote John Mark Out.Isn't he a republican anyways/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allons Discussions

Search the Allons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 53 min WTSenior 140,774
overton county school system 2 hr Hobo 129
greg ethridge 3 hr Joke 34
2nd grade teachers 3 hr Wondering 1
Celina projects (Oct '13) 7 hr looking 21
Police brutality (Jun '12) 8 hr Good jobs 213
sheriff dept being sued (Oct '13) 8 hr Good jobs 11
•••
•••
•••
Allons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Allons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allons
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••