Lawrence Robert Schoenauer III

Lawrence Robert Schoenauer III

There are 2 comments on the The Review story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Lawrence Robert Schoenauer III. In it, The Review reports that:

Lawrence R. Schoenauer III, age 16, of Alliance, died at 5:38 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Review.

the Porinchak Family

Wadsworth, OH

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Our deepest sympathy to Larry's family. He was well loved in his youth group and among his friends. He will be deeply missed by all who loved him.
Keely

Alliance, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Larry, you touched everyone you came across in the most positive way. You truly lived life to its' fullest and embraced everyone like they were your bestfriend. I will never forget the times we shared, and I will never forget how you made me a better person. You will forever be in my heart, and I'm glad I got to meet you and share the memories I will hold with me forever :) A day won't pass that I won't think of you and the postive affect you had on everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court Aug 13 George Foreman nu... 2
LOOKING FOR BIRTH MOM DECEMBER 23rd 1991 Jun '15 Jaxeag 1
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... Jun '15 positronium 21
April glekler (Feb '12) Jun '15 Home remedies 10
News police (Mar '09) Jun '15 The Ace of Spades 3
News Dear Bridgestone Firestone, Akron wants you to ... (Apr '08) Apr '15 DOC 62
blank scripts (Dec '14) Apr '15 Lookinforyou 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages