9-Year-Old Girl Attacked by Great Dan...

9-Year-Old Girl Attacked by Great Dane in Alliance

There are 6 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Dec 28, 2009, titled 9-Year-Old Girl Attacked by Great Dane in Alliance. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A young girl is rushed to the hospital after she was attacked by a neighborhood dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

marms mom

Stow, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Really? Danes do not attack, something is wrong.
yes

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2010
a great dane swung my lil girl by her pony tail didnt hurt her but scared the crap outta me

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2010
I don't like the sound of this.. I was bit by a dane as a kid, it was because I layed on him & he had a bad back & bad hips.. I didn't blame him & I didn't let my grandparents get rid of him..

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#4 Jan 8, 2010
rumor has it PETA wants to have the girl put down.
KING KILLER

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2010
And people say pitbulls are mean

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2010
It seems the neighbors are communicating and co-operating with each other. the insurance should cover all things and the girl seems to coping well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Across Our Communities (Feb '16) Feb '16 carrollmac345 1
News Columbus council to open tap for water-system u... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Reality Speaks 9
Substantial factor in sad U.S.A. job situation! (Jul '09) Jan '16 Taco bell ah 2
Duane, Dwayne, or similar spelling (Dec '13) Nov '15 Noone2015 2
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court (Aug '15) Aug '15 George Foreman nu... 2

Alliance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages