Sister, Friend Plead Guilty in Drinki...

Sister, Friend Plead Guilty in Drinking Death

There are 7 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Sister, Friend Plead Guilty in Drinking Death. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

After returning home to Alliance, Carri went out drinking one night last February with her sister, Misty Goodwin, and a family friend, Lori Osterland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Wheres the Beef

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is Alliance, Ohio.
gary noling

Fairview, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2010
i love you carri!!!!!!!!!!DAD
gary noling

Fairview, PA

#5 Feb 12, 2010
carri did not drink before being raped and beat while in the usmc! she had ptsd from being raped in service!!!!! they got away with it!!!!have you ever heard of an alcoholic completing 3 months of marine corps bootcamp at parris island!!!!!!!being an expert shot to boot! the only one in her platoon!!! I only wish that the reporter that i told this to on the phone yesterday would have done his job, and tell the truth about what really happened!!!! the proof is in her medical records, and journals she wrote, that describe the rapes and how the marine corps threatened more of the same, if she didn't do what they said, including being forced to take zoloft, which is widely known to cause suicidal tendencys!carri'sdad!!!!!!
Just Me

Warren, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2010
gary noling wrote:
carri did not drink before being raped and beat while in the usmc! she had ptsd from being raped in service!!!!! they got away with it!!!!have you ever heard of an alcoholic completing 3 months of marine corps bootcamp at parris island!!!!!!!being an expert shot to boot! the only one in her platoon!!! I only wish that the reporter that i told this to on the phone yesterday would have done his job, and tell the truth about what really happened!!!! the proof is in her medical records, and journals she wrote, that describe the rapes and how the marine corps threatened more of the same, if she didn't do what they said, including being forced to take zoloft, which is widely known to cause suicidal tendencys!carri'sdad!!!!!!
How sad! I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. May you find peace in the future.
My deepest sympathies!
gary noling

Fairview, PA

#7 Feb 12, 2010
thank you just me!!!!!!!
annonymous

Clifton, NJ

#8 Apr 3, 2010
I was Carries roommate in the Marines and I worried about her everyday...she was severely traumatized from her rape and the guy that did it was a repeat offender. Sadly most women in the military are sexually assaulted at one point in time...drunk males, deprived from females and will do anything.Not to mention they put females on the first floor PERFECT for crawling in to. The guys do get away with it. I wish they would have continued to help her rather than send her home, but its a business...Maybe the people that were with her really didn't understand her problem, but leaving her in a freezing cold car??? That is just unbelieveable
Steph

Youngstown, OH

#9 Nov 27, 2010
Annonymous,
Please contact me privately. I'm following up on this case.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old friends (Grubb) (Jan '15) Oct '17 n3lla79 3
Kevin Nicholson (Sep '13) Aug '17 ShadyAf 3
News Alliance men charged in meth sales Aug '17 ShadyAf 1
News Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Aug '17 Soul for GOD 62
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Randy Miller 7
Excessive Sebring Water Bills (Feb '17) Feb '17 JLB 1
Shirley Vance from Coalton Ohio (Oct '16) Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2

Alliance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages