Robbery Suspect Compacted in Garbage ...

Robbery Suspect Compacted in Garbage Truck

There are 75 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Robbery Suspect Compacted in Garbage Truck. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police said when they arrived at the local Wal Mart early Wednesday morning the suspected thief they were looking for appeared to vanish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Vishnu

Bangalore, India

#62 Sep 24, 2010
Fine example of Karma at work. If you try to feed off from trash, you will be treated like trash...
Bill Morris

Warren, OH

#63 Sep 24, 2010
Frank Rizzo wrote:
As a retired Cop I say the these key stone Cops did a horrible and unprofessional search for the suspect during the actual scene search. Why these idiotic Cops didn't search the trash dumpers with their K-9 is beyond me, the K9 search is part of the SOP of any law enforcement agency, the Cops involved should be fired and in the future all Cops in this Department would learn the old rule of Policing, "Search. Search & Search, When in Doubt, bring in K9 In that's the smart thing to do. If these Cops did their jobs the first time, we have never had of this idiotic incident.
Hey "Frank (sprout some balls and use your real name) Rizzo". Retired or Fired? K-9 was not available, the dumpster was not behind the wal-mart but at a strip mall near by. Our "SOP" is to PAY ATTENTION to detail, don't believe everything you read in the news, and if your NOT THERE don't try being a know it all "SOB" who armchair Quarterbacks with poor grammar.
Mrs Poopie Pants

Tyngsboro, MA

#64 Sep 24, 2010
I just pooped my pants! Who wants to smell it?
Thor

Glen Allen, VA

#65 Sep 24, 2010
mike williamson wrote:
rizzo theres why the dummies gonna win a law suit cause some fat doughnut eating lazy cop didnt do his job i look at most of ourr city andcops and county cops there so out of shape they could nt do all the walking invovled to search for him a sad bunch of over weight doughnut eaters
Did you ever attend school? Were you ever taught spelling and punctuation? How can anyone take any of you people who comment on forums such as these seriously when you spell, punctuate and structure a sentence like a five year old?
Bill Morris

Warren, OH

#66 Sep 24, 2010
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever attend school? Were you ever taught spelling and punctuation? How can anyone take any of you people who comment on forums such as these seriously when you spell, punctuate and structure a sentence like a five year old?
Thank You Thor!!!
LOL

United States

#67 Sep 24, 2010
I have a hard time feeling sorry for him. 26 pages of crimes he's committed! Maybe this will be a wakeup call for him..........
Former Ohio

United States

#68 Sep 24, 2010
Washington DC wrote:
(shaking head)
...and people wonder why we refuse to allow a Walmart in our nations capital.
No thanks, you can keep your Walmart AND the brilliant people that shop/steal from there in Ohio.
P.S. How's those Ohio Bed Bugs doing ?
Washingtoon, DC (no misspelling !!) has enough problems right now WITHOUT the added distraction of Walmart.
Ryan

United States

#69 Sep 24, 2010
ha ha ha ha serves him right.
Syndi

United States

#70 Sep 24, 2010
Well, either of two things will happen; he will not try to steal again if he can walk or he will not get into a dumpster. Looks like his life of crime might be over.
TNK

Atlanta, GA

#71 Sep 24, 2010
You all are heartless and lack compassion. He is still a human being.
Wally

Tulsa, OK

#72 Sep 24, 2010
Why oh why did they ever invent cell phones? hehehe

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#73 Sep 24, 2010
TNK wrote:
You all are heartless and lack compassion. He is still a human being.
Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way.
Amy

Marion, IN

#74 Sep 24, 2010
SorryIGottaSayTheObvious wrote:
Candidate for the Darwin Award
He does fit the profile for the most common trait for those who get the Darwin Award, he is MALE. Males get about 95% of them. For those who do not know what these are, they are given to those who usually kill themselves by stupid things. No wonder mostly males get them.
MommaZ

Marietta, GA

#75 Sep 25, 2010
Mysty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way.
This is sad! Only two people even remember hes a person not a piece of trash. What he did was obviously not right, but to laugh at his suffering and joke about a persons life and worth that way? Do you feel better? Does that some how make you bigger? What great thing have you done that you feel he is worth nothing?

Since: Dec 09

Taipei, Taiwan

#76 Sep 25, 2010
I'm waiting for the cell phone manufacturer to come out with a commercial attesting to the extreme durability of their product. Could use the thug in the commercial, proceeds to pay for his trial and subsequent incarceration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Across Our Communities Feb '16 carrollmac345 1
News Columbus council to open tap for water-system u... Feb '16 Reality Speaks 9
Substantial factor in sad U.S.A. job situation! (Jul '09) Jan '16 Taco bell ah 2
Duane, Dwayne, or similar spelling (Dec '13) Nov '15 Noone2015 2
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court (Aug '15) Aug '15 George Foreman nu... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages