Police Investigating Child Enticement Near School | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 6 comments on the Apr 23, 2011, 10TV WBNS story titled Police Investigating Child Enticement Near School | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Alliance police are investigating a man they said pointed a gun at a group of children and tried to force one of them in his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

joe justice

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2011
them darn teachers r at it again,,
Duh

Huntsville, OH

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Nothing very "enticing" about a creep in complete disguise pointing a gun at you and ordering you into his truck. Maybe someone at ONN should get a dictionary or a thesaurus.
prince burger

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 24, 2011
haha ha teens suck
Sarah

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Apr 24, 2011
Duh wrote:
Nothing very "enticing" about a creep in complete disguise pointing a gun at you and ordering you into his truck. Maybe someone at ONN should get a dictionary or a thesaurus.
Maybe you should look up the definition. The synonym for entice is lure...
YouKnowThis

Washington Court House, OH

#6 Apr 24, 2011
Police are looking into it. That's nice. A man with a black ski mask points a gun at children and the police decide to "look into it." MAYBE THEY SHOULD GET OFF THEIR DONUT FED HINNIES AND CATCH THIS MANIAC PRONTO!
Duh

Huntsville, OH

#7 Apr 24, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should look up the definition. The synonym for entice is lure...
So you would be "lured" into getting into a truck by a guy pointing a gun at you? I'd consider it being forced or coerced. Big difference. But hey, maybe guys with masks and guns turn you on? In that case I guess he could entice or lure you into his truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blank scripts Apr 3 Lookinforyou 2
Mom who gave up daughter dec 23rd 1991 adoption Apr 3 Lookinforyou 1
old friends (Grubb) Jan '15 boomers79 1
News Free community meals, other services continue a... Jan '15 A true catholic 1
News Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Sep '14 Bvarrecchia 55
News East Liverpool Municipal (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wanda Baker 1
News Lecture on Fairmount Children's Home stirs vari... (May '10) Jun '14 Rosey Nail 7
More from around the web

Alliance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]