Accused murderer tells arresting poli...

Accused murderer tells arresting police officers that 'I am Christ'

There are 1 comment on the The Review story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Accused murderer tells arresting police officers that 'I am Christ'. In it, The Review reports that:

The audio from an Alliance patrolman provides insight into the mentality of a city man who is accused of murdering his live-in girlfriend earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Review.

dan woods

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2011
I think that posting of this audio is very disgracing to both sides of the families.I would also like to say that everyone that's posting on his Facebook needs to think there are children envolved on both sides in this matter and this is gonna scar them for eternity.this audio should had been used as evidence in court and not been made available to the public.VERY POOR REPORTING and just for ratings as I see it.after its all said and done,don't be surprised if there won't be a lawsuit of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Across Our Communities Feb '16 carrollmac345 1
News Columbus council to open tap for water-system u... Feb '16 Reality Speaks 9
Substantial factor in sad U.S.A. job situation! (Jul '09) Jan '16 Taco bell ah 2
Duane, Dwayne, or similar spelling (Dec '13) Nov '15 Noone2015 2
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court (Aug '15) Aug '15 George Foreman nu... 2

Alliance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages