Fifth from Dix family to lead newspaper

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: The Daily Record

After more than a decade, a member of the Dix family is again at the helm of The Daily Record and handling day-to-day operations.

Full Story
Irony

Cambridge, OH

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I bet he'll do a marvelous job just like his joke of a family member did at telling falsehoods, and raping peoples wallets just to read their garbage online.

Just for the record. I have a family member that is in prison right now doing three, and a half years for defending his property against a Daily Jeffersonian employee that's been going around killing, and torturing other people's animals. The same Daily Jeffersonian paperboy, and past actor of The Living Word who was fired for the reason of being caught having sexual relations with another male by a Living Word board member.

Unlike the many falsehoods reported by AVC Communications, and Dix Communications (The Daily Jeffersonian) This fake "shooting victim" was no neighbor. The inept keystone pigs of the Cambridge Police Department was called on countless occasions, even as the "independent contractor" of The Daily Jeffersonian was in the act of beating a cat's head in with a golf club, and still no legal actions were taken by the Police to stop it. Better yet, they never appeared at all.

AVC, and Dix Communications blatantly never states the so-called victims name, because he works for the Dix Communications outfit of the Daily Jeffersonian, and he's definitely also in the ears of a Daniel Z. Barnett of the AVC Communications News Department.

This same fraud of a victim still continues to stalk the wife's residence, two weeks after the official sentencing. The same psychopath was stalking the property of my family members, even after he was warned to not do so by the Judge, and The Daily Jeffersonian paperboy still continued to hound, and harass my uncle as he was on house arrest.

What is the name of this employee/psychopath/victim/clo set homosexual blasphemer you ask?

His name is Kyle Clark Law!

And the dirty secret hidden by The Daily Jeffersonian (Dix Communications), and AVC Communications is NO MORE!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Sep '14 Bvarrecchia 55
East Liverpool Municipal Jul '14 Wanda Baker 1
Lecture on Fairmount Children's Home stirs vari... (May '10) Jun '14 Rosey Nail 7
Part 1: How To Hit A Home Run Selling On eBay May '14 Philip Cohen 2
EXCLUSIVE: Alliance Courtroom Brawl (Nov '09) May '14 Jerry 479
Cindy King appointed to 2nd Ward council seat (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mr Ryan 1
Kevin Nicholson (Sep '13) Feb '14 Sad 2
Alliance Dating
Find my Match

Alliance Jobs

Alliance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alliance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alliance

Personal Finance