Driver Chucks Beer Bottle at Police Cruiser During Chase

There are 35 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Driver Chucks Beer Bottle at Police Cruiser During Chase. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Fox 8 News reports that a female motorist was arrested and subsequently charged with multiple offenses after she instigated a police chase, at one point throwing a beer bottle toward the pursuing cruiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat

Lakewood, OH

#21 Aug 5, 2010
She had 12 chances already how many more does she need?...she should have been locked up long time ago

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 5, 2010
Toni wrote:
I know this girl. She is a good hearted person and she made some bad choices..some mistakes she'll have to pay for. She been doing so well. Everyone messes up here and there. She's in my prayers!
What????? She could have killed someone and you are here making excuses. Bad choices? You bet. Obviously she hasn't been doing so well.

“Living the life.”

Since: Mar 10

Bay Village, OH

#23 Aug 5, 2010
papadork wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make.
Are you serious? It's make a lot of difference.
Atown Gurl

Ashland, OH

#24 Aug 5, 2010
I didn't see a beer bottle thrown.. and it looks like she has made a lot of "bad choices" if she had a suspended liscence for child support that means she don't even have custody of her kids, and 2 ovi's etc.. what a worthless mother/female... yeah she needs to do some serious time!
hola

Cleveland, OH

#25 Aug 5, 2010
papadork wrote:
I think you guys mean latina beer chucker! ;)
you never know ;)
mneal

Memphis, TN

#26 Aug 5, 2010
What happened? Why didn't they shoot her? After all isn't that the policy, shoot anyone that mess their hair. In this case, it might have been a true help to society
Max

Naperville, IL

#28 Aug 5, 2010
What's with all the fat cops? Cops should have to pass a yearly physical fitness test. I see far to many fat out of shape cops that couldn't run 2 blocks to save a life.
Cruella_devil

Cleveland, OH

#29 Aug 5, 2010
she didn't even hit them with the bottle...lol, surprised they didn't charge her for littering

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Aug 6, 2010
What a bunch of fools you are making excuses for this POS woman.
Anonymous

Jamaica, NY

#31 Aug 6, 2010
Oh...there are so many insults to throw at her right now!!! Where to start...where to start...This creature is so beastly that even PETA wants to put her down like a sick dog. She is a prime example of God's sick and twisted sense of humor: he probably gave her a bra size of a 46 "A" Cup - ewwwww!!!!
Anonymous

Jamaica, NY

#32 Aug 6, 2010
She is so fat that when she goes into the food store, they ask her if she wants to buy some rolls or sell some!!!
CAG

Killeen, TX

#33 Aug 6, 2010
Wow, what a loser!
Anonymous

Jamaica, NY

#34 Aug 6, 2010
This fat a** wet back doesn't even have a neck!!!
lindsey

Canton, OH

#35 Aug 6, 2010
first off ive known angie since she was 12...she does have problems and she needs to get help with them...but that dont mean u need to call her latino an white trash.. trust me she is paying for her actions.. but she is also a grown ass woman and needs to act like it....i just hope and pray she can change her life o and toni "was" doing so well!! one sip of beer changed that!! she cant use peer presure shes grown that dont work..cause she could always call her sponcer..she made her bed now she needs to lay in it...no one made her do the things she did..she chose her life now she needs to live it..lol i think its kinda funny really seeing angie made it on the news..wow is all i gotta say..thats the tlk of alliance..
mattrick

Newark, OH

#36 Aug 12, 2010
at least its never dull in alliace ohio hope to let her drive sum more right i mean 12 suspensions thats not alot is it?? come'on judge lock this lady up and take her dl away 4life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Bridgestone Firestone, Akron wants you to ... (Apr '08) Apr 30 DOC 62
blank scripts Apr '15 Lookinforyou 2
Mom who gave up daughter dec 23rd 1991 adoption Apr '15 Lookinforyou 1
old friends (Grubb) Jan '15 boomers79 1
News Free community meals, other services continue a... Jan '15 A true catholic 1
News Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Sep '14 Bvarrecchia 55
News East Liverpool Municipal (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wanda Baker 1
More from around the web

Alliance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]