Bayard man charged in sexual assault ...

Bayard man charged in sexual assault of teen

There are 8 comments on the KNEB-AM Scottsbluff story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Bayard man charged in sexual assault of teen. In it, KNEB-AM Scottsbluff reports that:

A 22 year old Bayard man has been charged with the sexual assault of a 15 year old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEB-AM Scottsbluff.

bud

Sidney, NE

#1 Nov 10, 2010
i cant believe of all the crap that these child-mos doing wit underage girls.alot of this crap is filling the news and starhearld wit this kinda of bull.is scottsbluff and the small towns around the bluffs get full of chimos .this town is sick and full of chimos.scottsbluff is trash along with the drunks and crackheads and of course chimos.
pollyanna702

Sidney, NE

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Jeez, bud, don't you know that it is socially acceptable to rape in Bayard? It is what the children are taught to do here. They see their parents doing drugs and raping "outsiders" so they carry on the tradition. Rape here is NOT a crime!!! It is a WAY of life.
alice

Kahului, HI

#3 Nov 27, 2010
I grew up in SB and I recall bayard as the end of the world. And yeah, guys there are full of lust and want.
A concerned Grandparent

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2010
Compare the Sex Offender laws of other states with the Nebraska laws. Sex Offender laws in Nebraska are by far less effective in keeping children safe from pretitors than other states.

Check them out...and make some positive changes in your states law.

Please help keep my grandchildren safe while living in your state.
alice

Kahului, HI

#5 Dec 16, 2010
I agree. When I was in Middle School in SB is saw people lurking outside the fence. It was scary
Trat

Las Vegas, NV

#6 May 8, 2011
Who are you Alice you seem to have all the answers to every problem in the entire Scottsbluff/Gering/Bayard area. I just started reading this forum and I am already sick of hearing about your views on meth and your history in the educational system in Scottsbluff. Take a rest!
alice

Kahului, HI

#7 May 17, 2011
Look, I just am reporting what I saw. Many agree with me and know about it.
alice

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2012
I'm your best bet for meth in Scottsbluff & Bayard!! I'm a prostitute if you're interested ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Meets with Child of Undocumented Immigran... May 9 Cat74 11
Apt for rent? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Looking 1
how do i contact members that comment (Jan '15) Sep '15 Mikey 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
News Sudden resignation of Bridgeport Police Chief (Apr '11) Mar '15 sampson 8
News Ione Heather Belden (Mar '11) Mar '15 sampson 3
News Scottsbluff man faces up to 95 years in prison ... (Dec '12) Jan '15 uncle b 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alliance Mortgages