Mom didn't know she was pregnant

Full story: Omaha World-Herald
A day earlier the young woman hadn't even realized she was pregnant. Now here she was, on a Monday in mid-July, sitting in a bath tub of water and pushing a baby boy into the world. Full Story
Wrong

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2009
I'm not buying this story at all. For someone who didn't know they were pregnant she certainly knew how to give birth under water. Do not give the baby to the mother. My instincts tell me she only now wants the baby because she feels family pressure.
Oh Really

Billings, MT

#2 Dec 7, 2009
There is NO way she did not know she was pregnant,Talk about denial.She does not deserve to be a parent.Please sterilize her before she has another chance to breed and multiply
Ang

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
wow...you guys are clueless. first of all she didnt give birth under water. she gave birth on her knees in a bathtub. no water. if you listen, her husband clearly says the bathtub had blood in it and it was really gross. second, not every baby is active in the womb. She already had three children and she had gained weight with all three of them. she had also quit smoking and only gained 10 lbs during this pregnancy. she thought it was because she quit smoking. she didnt have a period regularly but most people dont unless ur on the pill. This is possible. the 911 call was very real. they were both shocked and the mom felt bad because with her first three she had really good health coverage and prenatal care, with this one she didnt because she didnt know. she is just glad that lil william came out healthy. dont judge before you know the facts. idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottsbluff man faces up to 95 years in prison ... (Dec '12) Jul '14 Just saying 10
Sudden resignation of Bridgeport Police Chief (Apr '11) Mar '14 average jo 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
Bridgeport community meetings (Feb '14) Feb '14 AcePowers 1
NE Who do you support for Governor in Nebraska in ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Orville 1,093
Review: El Ramo De Guadalupe (Jan '14) Jan '14 bulldogs87 1
Fugitive being sought in Dawes County (Dec '12) Dec '13 Almost 2
Alliance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Alliance Jobs

Alliance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alliance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alliance

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]