Review: Michael Taras LLC - Michael T...

Review: Michael Taras LLC - Michael Taras DDS

Posted in the Allentown Forum

Butch9

Sparta, NJ

#1 Oct 1, 2011
GREAT OFFICE. Dr. Taras is upbeat and fun. His staff is fantastic. I referred two friends there and they also had a great experience. He made my dad dentures that look really natural and corrected some work I had done somewhere else. He's really the best!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jobe

Sparta, NJ

#2 Oct 1, 2011
i've been a patient for 3 years and love going here. very modern. very clean. treats people with respect. he fixed my broken teeth and i can smile again. he's a nice guy who likes helping people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rachel

Sparta, NJ

#3 Oct 1, 2011
My kids love going to this dentist. The hygienists are terrific with all 4 of my children. Very patient and understanding. My middle one needed a tooth taken out and was amazed that the novacaine needle didn't hurt at all. My son needed two fillings and didn't feel a thing when Dr. Taras got him numb. He really has a great touch! I highly recommend this dentist! My kids actually had a lot of fun there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tina0x0x0x

Allentown, PA

#20 Oct 10, 2011
To the Parent "Un"concerned about her kid - You obviously get off on bad mouthing people because I've seen this review listed on several review sites. You must be pretty bored to write so much about somebody. It's like you have A LOT of hate in you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tiffany

Allentown, PA

#22 Oct 10, 2011
I called because I was in pain and they got me in the same day and got rid of my pain. I am so grateful. They made it all so easy. I was nervous; but not anymore! They're really good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joseph

Allentown, PA

#23 Oct 10, 2011
Dr. Taras fixed my broken tooth and gave me back my smile again. I've been there 4 or 5 times now, and he's always made me feel really comfortable. My girlfriend also had really good experiences and recommended me to him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy

Sparta, NJ

#29 Oct 11, 2011
I agree. The "Concerned Parent" really does sound "UNconcerned" about taking care of her kid, and more concerned about putting someone down who's trying to help her child. Her whole post sounds really dopey. Anybody knows that you only get a job with social services when Burger King fires you, yet she calls herself a professional? What a joke. Concentrate more on your own life rather then focusing on putting a real professional down others. You seem obsessed! And not too bright.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 11

Allentown, PA

#32 Oct 12, 2011
In response to the phoney, fake, and manufactured "What?" post - Sounds like you’ve got a dog in this fight (that you’re not disclosing). Hmmm… Why would you mind somebody else’s business? Being that Dr. Taras has a number of nice reviews, why would you take the side of ONE crazy post where the person (“UN”conconerned parent) seems obsessed? Seems like your post is phoney,“BOY”.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 12, 2011
I agree Jones. It seems like “UN”concerned parent, What?, and Dr.Yankum are all the same person!“What?” sounds like an immature punk being disrespectful calling Billy (who honestly put up his good experience)“boy”.“Un”concerned parent needs a hobby and meds!

Allentown, PA

#34 Oct 12, 2011
I agree with Jones and Matt. Look at how all the nice (and honest) posts regarding Dr. Taras are attacked. It’s as if one person is obsessed with judging the nice posts. This is the work of an obsessed crazy person who needs a life! I agree, I think “UN”concerned parent, What?, and Dr.Yankum are all the same person.

Allentown, PA

#35 Oct 12, 2011
My experience with Dr. Taras has been VERY positive. We’ve been seeing him for 5 years now and have found him great with my 5 kids. I highly recommend him. He has a beautiful office and terrific staff.

Allentown, PA

#36 Oct 12, 2011
Dr. Taras helped me when my other dentist couldn’t get me in for 2 weeks! Dr. Taras got me in the same day and got me out of pain. I switched my whole family to him and I’m really glad I did. Everyone in the office is very friendly and of course Dr. Taras is great. I would recommend him to anybody.

Allentown, PA

#37 Oct 12, 2011
Fantastic experience. The office is high tech. Clean. The staff helped me big time with my insurance. The hygienist was gentle and showed me what was going on in my mouth. And you can really tell that Dr. Taras loves what he does. When he gave me novacaine, I didn’t even feel it. He took out some broken mercury fillings and put in natural tooth colored fillings that look great!
Billy

Sparta, NJ

#40 Oct 12, 2011
To Curious - You sound like a loser who's not minding his own business. Get a life!
What?

Morrisville, PA

#41 Oct 12, 2011
Billy Boy:

I am a loser and damn proud of it. At least I am not a cry baby little girl.

Bah Wah!

You must be the dentists favorite wavroite little patient. Ah! So cute!
Concerned

Philadelphia, PA

#43 Oct 13, 2011
Clearly written by the dentist himself (as are most of his reviews), as the language and underlining matched that of the unprofessional letter he sent to my insurance company.
Curious

Chicago, IL

#44 Oct 13, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Clearly written by the dentist himself (as are most of his reviews), as the language and underlining matched that of the unprofessional letter he sent to my insurance company.
Absolutely - free advertising scam.
Damn he took all my teeth out, spray painted them, added pinstripes, put on coat of clear lacquer and put them all back in, in no more than 30 minutes.
Then I told him I was on Medicaid and was he pi**ed.
Billy

Sparta, NJ

#46 Oct 13, 2011
Gee more stupid rants from the low class What?, UNconcerned parent, and "Bi"curious. Still obsessed? Pity you don't have a life. Here's to laughing at you jackass's again. LOL!!!!
Curious

Morrisville, PA

#47 Oct 13, 2011
Billy you are a fun mate to play with. Cheese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min BlueFlag 1,580,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Choicerocks 316,315
News Two more arrested in fatal Allentown home invas... 12 hr weaponX 1
News WFMZ needs updated commentary (Apr '09) Thu weaponX 30
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) Aug 16 weaponX 95
News Police: Man arrested for graffiti support of Al... Aug 15 weaponX 1
News Penns dad sentenced after allowing daughter to ... Aug 15 weaponX 13

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages