FDA announces nationwide recall of Hydroxycut, used by dieters ...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Government health officials are announcing the recall of popular weight loss pill Hydroxycut, after reports of liver damage and other health problems.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 126 of126
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True Dat

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Porky Pigs wrote:
Elk Grove "Village" must be filled with weak-minded inbreds.
Elk Grove Village spawned Stephen Kazmierczak, the NIU Valentine's Day Killer. Must be something in the water there.
Porky Pigs

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

True Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Elk Grove Village spawned Stephen Kazmierczak, the NIU Valentine's Day Killer. Must be something in the water there.
Figures.
meryvamp

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

I took hydroxycut for maybe four months and started to experience extreme depression. I stopped taking it immediately. I was fine afterwards. I knew something was wrong and I was crying all the time. I'm 100% positive it was due to hydroxycut because once I stopped taking it, I felt like myself again. I would never in a million years take a diet pill to lose weight again! That was a stupid, desperate decision on my part, but I still think there should be safer products out there for consumers (or NOT AT ALL!) I definitely think this product has harmful ingredients in it and should have been tested better before being put out on the market.
Silly Rabbit

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Old Salty wrote:
<quoted text>
A bean is not a vegetable? I hope, for your sake, you're kidding.
Thank you! I already responded (as it was my original post he was referring to), and told him exactly who the vegetable is in this posting board.
Lepasarius

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

My healthy, fitness minded 27 year old daughter took Hydroxycut after she had her first baby to help her lose the baby weight faster as she resumed her daily workout routine.
After just 3 days of taking it, her husband awoke to find her unresponsive. No heartbeat or pulse.
Thank God their baby woke up in the middle of the night and woke her husband.
She suffered a cardiac arrest. Medics were able to restart her heart and thankfully, she had no heart or brain damage.
This was a tragic event for all of us, to think that we would lose our sweet daughter, sister, wife and mommy.
Do not take this crap!
As my daughter has always known and so many others here have said, Eat right and exercise!
Be healthy! This stuff can kill.
Lawsuits are pending.
East of Eden

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I would never put crap like that in my body. I buy organic food and almost nothing packaged.

I just saw where Walmart is going to sell Nutrisystem for diabetics. Crap food in a box for $50.00. Why would anyone fall for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 126 of126
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE