Woman killed in Allentown hit-run acc...

Woman killed in Allentown hit-run accident

There are 53 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Woman killed in Allentown hit-run accident. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Lehigh Township woman was struck and killed in a hit-and-run accident early this morning in Allentown, the second fatal pedestrian accident in the area this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bite the Snare

AOL

#2 Apr 20, 2008
It's a shame it had to get to this.
~xXx~
David J. Bhaltazhar Esq.
Internal Affairs
Nisky Hill, PA
whossaidhwat

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2008
Tasteless channel 6.

But we could all only be so lucky.

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 20, 2008
To the Schmidt family:

Stacey, we grew up together less than a few houses down from one another. We used to take baths together as infants and play in the street without a care in the world. This is such a tragedy. You're not even a year younger than I am. My dad said your entire family and everyone in our development is at your house right now. I wish I could there. You and the family are in my thoughts. I wish I could be there for the funeral, but I can't fly home. I wish the Schmidt family nothing but the best in these worst times--especially your brother, who is less than a year older than mine.
unbeliveable

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Apr 20, 2008
This is crazy- I just saw Stacey last night, about a half hour before this happened. She was so happy, and so full of life. My heart goes out to her friends and family

“orally fixated”

Allentown, PA

#8 Apr 20, 2008
unbeliveable wrote:
This is crazy- I just saw Stacey last night, about a half hour before this happened. She was so happy, and so full of life. My heart goes out to her friends and family
It breaks my heart to see someone like that just go. Really. I was friends with her since birth. Our families are very close--all on Primrose Lane. It's a tragedy, and you know what's worse? They'll probably never find the person who did this.
Morning Call Fs Up Again

Macungie, PA

#10 Apr 20, 2008
Why open-up comments to this article, but not to the article about the former Parkland Coach?
probably right

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 20, 2008
Morning Call Fs Up Again wrote:
Why open-up comments to this article, but not to the article about the former Parkland Coach?
I don't know what article you have on your screen, but my article has both deaths on it. Read the article again, maybe Mcall updated since you posted.
in the road

Coopersburg, PA

#13 Apr 20, 2008
Why were these people walking in the middle of the roadway at this time of night?? were they drunk and or high?
Over the Mountain

Stroudsburg, PA

#14 Apr 20, 2008
Morning Call Fs Up Again wrote:
There is a thread about him. I'll bring it up for you.
Liberal PC America sucks

Allentown, PA

#15 Apr 20, 2008
in the road wrote:
Why were these people walking in the middle of the roadway at this time of night?? were they drunk and or high?
ITA, I'm sorry this happened to them and their families - but what on earth were they doing walking on the road after 2am???
lynn

Allentown, PA

#16 Apr 20, 2008
PHS grad wrote:
<quoted text>
and where and when was that reported?
Severe head injuries can cause that you numbnuts
Tree_Huggin_Hipp i

Tamaqua, PA

#19 Apr 20, 2008
I'm sorry to read about these two unfortunate incidents.
man oh man

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Apr 20, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you really think she is "up there" reading the M Call right now?
why can't ppl. keep their mouths shut, if they don't have anything positive to say? maybe this is the posters way of grieving with the loss of a friend? Just maybe it will provide the family of the victim comfort; knowing that there are people thinking of them?

“orally fixated”

Allentown, PA

#23 Apr 20, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you really think she is "up there" reading the M Call right now?
There is no afterlife, so no, she isn't "anywhere." I'm writing this for the family, who I am sure will read these comments--including your pitiful ones. You really should think about how you'd like to represent yourself among people. It seems your standards are quite low.
sober eddie

Bethlehem, PA

#24 Apr 20, 2008
Whats going on...?? Is this an epidemic or is someone targeting...???? And what are these people doing in the middle of the night..???
BID

Nazareth, PA

#25 Apr 20, 2008
Kind of strange to have 2 peds killed in a weeks time. They should look into a serial killer situation. It may be some sick MF just driving around looking to run people down. Either that, or they need to start checking for DUI's more frequently. How can you NOT know you that you ran someone down ? Just shows what this world has come to. My sympathy to both families.
BID

Nazareth, PA

#27 Apr 20, 2008
* How can you NOT knmow you ran someone down ?
BID

Nazareth, PA

#28 Apr 20, 2008
OH, nevermind. Typos s^ck!!

“orally fixated”

Allentown, PA

#29 Apr 20, 2008
sober eddie wrote:
Whats going on...?? Is this an epidemic or is someone targeting...???? And what are these people doing in the middle of the night..???
I haven't been up there is close to two years, but isn't the Sky Box up there? That sports bar? Maybe that's not the name anymore?
Buzzzz57

Easton, PA

#30 Apr 20, 2008
Another one out walking the streets at 2 am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,744,360
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Prune 336,441
News Emotions high as 'monster' gets 20 to 40 years ... (May '07) 1 hr weapon X 12
Cosby drugged weapon x Jello 1 hr weapon X 68
Wnc robbed my house 1 hr Richard Kranium 143
tax sale 1 hr Richard Kranium 19
Kranium 1 hr Richard Kranium 30

Allentown Jobs

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages