What Do Latest Pa. Obama-Romney Polls...

What Do Latest Pa. Obama-Romney Polls Say?

There are 24 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 23, 2012, titled What Do Latest Pa. Obama-Romney Polls Say?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Is Pennsylvania safely won for President Barack Obama or will Governor Mitt Romney mount a last-minute campaign effort in the Keystone State? Obama had what appeared to be a solid lead in Pennsylvania until the first presidential debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Think

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
America deserves to fail if Bammy is re-elected. Go ahead, suckers, vote for the failure and watch America crumble ... then wonder what the hell happened. If Romney doesn't fix America in 4, then kick him to the curb as well. Romney said it best: "We don't have to live this way."
Happy Halloween

Allentown, PA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I'll be a bigger sucker if I vote for Romney. That bast*** wants to slash not only medicaid, but medicare too. Can't risk medicare and Social security. I'm just an average American citizen. Romney doesn't care about folks like me. I worked too damn hard and paid my fair share of taxes. No jumping from the frying pan into the fire for me. Nope, I will not follow the pied piper, believing he will do better than Obama. Average citizens will be sorry if they elect Romney with Fascism to follow. No turning back on that one.
Think

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
The above comment was written by a fool. SS and Medicare will not be touched for those 55 and above. The plans are unsustainable as they exist - they must be changed.
notlocal

AOL

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Happy Halloween wrote:
I'll be a bigger sucker if I vote for Romney. That bast*** wants to slash not only medicaid, but medicare too. Can't risk medicare and Social security. I'm just an average American citizen. Romney doesn't care about folks like me. I worked too damn hard and paid my fair share of taxes. No jumping from the frying pan into the fire for me. Nope, I will not follow the pied piper, believing he will do better than Obama. Average citizens will be sorry if they elect Romney with Fascism to follow. No turning back on that one.
No, Romney has no plans to change SS at all, medicare for anyone 55 or older does not change; Medicare for those under 55 will get a choice of either traditional medicare as it is today, or taking fed money to pay for private insurance they may prefer.

Obamacare, my friend, will drastically cut services, increase taxes and fine and tax hospitals everyway it can. Bad bill.

Look the road we are on, within 24 months inflation is going to be so high, along with unemployment, that we will be in a 'soup line' depression. The dollar's size has been shrinking for 6 yeras, and rapidly in the last 3.

And this Benghazigate scandal is going to get Obama impeached. The you got Biden.

Romney is a businessman, ethical, and can create jobs while lowering middleclass taxes by 20%. He said in the first debate he doesn't care about the rich. The rich are doing fine. And they are.

Do the math. It's better for the country and citizens to have 5 people working and paying $8.00 tax ($40.00) than 3 people working and paying $10.00 ($30.00).

The jobs are in energy and are well paying and just spiral up. And they will be all over the country.

And we get $ saved on welfare, unemployment and food stamps.

And we get more wages back into the economy creating more jobs.

So, what's Obama's plan? More teachers?

Construction worker:
Boots
hard hat
transportation
fuel
morning coffee
tools (manufacturing)
supplies (manufacturing)
trucking
architects
engineers
inspectors
heavy equipment and maintenance to it
Clerical workers (3) support
lunch
flaggers
traffic barricades and cones
daycare because wife now works in HR
doctors
lawyers
tax preparers
going out to dinner
taking vacations
home improvements

How far do you want to go? The fastest way to create jobs is through energy independence and trade agreements.

Cheaper energy and we can sell some overseas and kiss the mideast goodbye.
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
If you took the welfare moochers out of the picture Romney would win in a land-slide. but those slugs can vote.
Either way, the middle class gets it in the end.
spud

Ardsley, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Happy Halloween wrote:
I'll be a bigger sucker if I vote for Romney. That bast*** wants to slash not only medicaid, but medicare too. Can't risk medicare and Social security. I'm just an average American citizen. Romney doesn't care about folks like me. I worked too damn hard and paid my fair share of taxes. No jumping from the frying pan into the fire for me. Nope, I will not follow the pied piper, believing he will do better than Obama. Average citizens will be sorry if they elect Romney with Fascism to follow. No turning back on that one.
But you are following the pied piper. We can no more afford to maintain ss and medicare at the current levels than you can afford to get a new cadillac every year and go out to eat every night. I'm on ss and medicare too and I'm not happy our politicians saw fit to spend all the money in that fund to help get themselves reelected. They all belong in jail. But we are where we are. We're probably going to have to do a combination of raising the age, raising the tax and lowering the benefits or risk losing the whole program eventually. It's time we hold our politicians responsible for their thieving ways but that isn't going to help ss and medicare any more. Obama would do more to bury the programs than Romney.
spud

Ardsley, NY

#8 Oct 24, 2012
Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, the middle class gets it in the end.
You're definately right. And Obamas executive amnesty for illegal aliens will further depress wages and destroy middle class jobs. Obama is evil when it comes to the middle class. Romney isn't great, but he's better than Obama.
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

#9 Oct 24, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're definately right. And Obamas executive amnesty for illegal aliens will further depress wages and destroy middle class jobs. Obama is evil when it comes to the middle class. Romney isn't great, but he's better than Obama.
I hope and pray you're right. I know what Bush did to this economy and Obama was handed the sh*t sandwich and everyone expected him to fix it asap. It took Bush years to ruin everything, and I suspect it will take more then 4 to fix it. But let's face it, some of that damage is permanent. No matter who becomes president, I hope the American citizens aren't screwed any further. The cost of everything keeps soaring, and wages for many, are barely enough to eke out a living. This is still the greatest nation, but it's getting scarier by the day. God bless America and the American people.

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Think wrote:
The above comment was written by a fool. SS and Medicare will not be touched for those 55 and above. The plans are unsustainable as they exist - they must be changed.
your a brainwashed fool who isn't rich so you are the 47% he doesn't give a rat's behind about moron.

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 24, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Romney has no plans to change SS at all, medicare for anyone 55 or older does not change; Medicare for those under 55 will get a choice of either traditional medicare as it is today, or taking fed money to pay for private insurance they may prefer.
Obamacare, my friend, will drastically cut services, increase taxes and fine and tax hospitals everyway it can. Bad bill.
Look the road we are on, within 24 months inflation is going to be so high, along with unemployment, that we will be in a 'soup line' depression. The dollar's size has been shrinking for 6 yeras, and rapidly in the last 3.
And this Benghazigate scandal is going to get Obama impeached. The you got Biden.
Romney is a businessman, ethical, and can create jobs while lowering middleclass taxes by 20%. He said in the first debate he doesn't care about the rich. The rich are doing fine. And they are.
Do the math. It's better for the country and citizens to have 5 people working and paying $8.00 tax ($40.00) than 3 people working and paying $10.00 ($30.00).
The jobs are in energy and are well paying and just spiral up. And they will be all over the country.
And we get $ saved on welfare, unemployment and food stamps.
And we get more wages back into the economy creating more jobs.
So, what's Obama's plan? More teachers?
Construction worker:
Boots
hard hat
transportation
fuel
morning coffee
tools (manufacturing)
supplies (manufacturing)
trucking
architects
engineers
inspectors
heavy equipment and maintenance to it
Clerical workers (3) support
lunch
flaggers
traffic barricades and cones
daycare because wife now works in HR
doctors
lawyers
tax preparers
going out to dinner
taking vacations
home improvements
How far do you want to go? The fastest way to create jobs is through energy independence and trade agreements.
Cheaper energy and we can sell some overseas and kiss the mideast goodbye.
YOUR A FREAKIN IDIOT, did you really say this as&sho is ethical LOLOLOLOLOL are you serious? Hello Mr/Ms 47% everytime he opens his stinking mormom mouth its a lie.. if his lips are moving its A LIE..he would probably outsource you to China and make you one of his slaves in his company.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Oct 24, 2012
rugby can win NV, FL, NC, VA and still lose...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

rugby '12: no path to 270
spud

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope and pray you're right. I know what Bush did to this economy and Obama was handed the sh*t sandwich and everyone expected him to fix it asap. It took Bush years to ruin everything, and I suspect it will take more then 4 to fix it. But let's face it, some of that damage is permanent. No matter who becomes president, I hope the American citizens aren't screwed any further. The cost of everything keeps soaring, and wages for many, are barely enough to eke out a living. This is still the greatest nation, but it's getting scarier by the day. God bless America and the American people.
I agree with everything you say. Bush definately put us in a hole and we still feel some of the affects of his stupid wars and added government bureaucracy. We haven't begun to feel the affects of Obamas irresponsible deficit spending yet. Many provisions of his healthcare bill don't go into affect until 2013. Some are now starting to get their notices about changes in medicare due to the healthcare bill. His executive amnesty for illegal aliens will lower wages and increase unemployment. He won't even consider lowering legal immigration below 1+ million per year, which is more than the number of jobs we are creating per year. This too lowers wages and raises unemployment. He won't do anything about free trade which encourages companies to send our jobs overseas. So even though he may right about Bush being responsible for some of our current economic problems, he has only done things that will make it infinately worse. The next president will be saddled with economic woes of Obamas making. We can't continue to increase government spending while killing jobs.
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with everything you say. Bush definately put us in a hole and we still feel some of the affects of his stupid wars and added government bureaucracy. We haven't begun to feel the affects of Obamas irresponsible deficit spending yet. Many provisions of his healthcare bill don't go into affect until 2013. Some are now starting to get their notices about changes in medicare due to the healthcare bill. His executive amnesty for illegal aliens will lower wages and increase unemployment. He won't even consider lowering legal immigration below 1+ million per year, which is more than the number of jobs we are creating per year. This too lowers wages and raises unemployment. He won't do anything about free trade which encourages companies to send our jobs overseas. So even though he may right about Bush being responsible for some of our current economic problems, he has only done things that will make it infinately worse. The next president will be saddled with economic woes of Obamas making. We can't continue to increase government spending while killing jobs.
check yourself,before you look like a complete idiot,every one on
here knows that Clinton signed the CRA,Plus the CMF acts which were
the begining of the end of our financial melt down Sonny!!!
spud

Ardsley, NY

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
check yourself,before you look like a complete idiot,every one on
here knows that Clinton signed the CRA,Plus the CMF acts which were
the begining of the end of our financial melt down Sonny!!!
Imagine that, the guy that defends Bush calling others an idiot. But I've seen your posts and that's what you do. You call people idiots. I probably have alot of opinions in common with you but I don't back people who act like you. You make our side look bad.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#19 Oct 26, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine that, the guy that defends Bush calling others an idiot. But I've seen your posts and that's what you do. You call people idiots. I probably have alot of opinions in common with you but I don't back people who act like you. You make our side look bad.
drivel,did you check what I told you to check to
help you avoid further embarrassment?????
Or you cannot handle Dems were responsible
for horrific damage to the USA??????????
bye bye

Easton, PA

#20 Oct 26, 2012
goodbye O you will not be missed
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#21 Oct 26, 2012
este pendejo, necesita de su culo pateado tan mal que estará de regreso
en chicago presionante su pueblo!

To all my Hispanic Brothers,and Sistas out there..
spud

United States

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
drivel,did you check what I told you to check to
help you avoid further embarrassment?????
Or you cannot handle Dems were responsible
for horrific damage to the USA??????????
I'm not embarrassed dog. And everyone on here except you, Hannity and Pelosi knows that both parties are responsible for the economic mess we're in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min party girl 1,520,516
News Teacher in Alleged Sex Assault Gets Court Date (May '13) 3 hr silly rabbit 7
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 313,920
7th century goat molesting barbarians 9 hr Molovinskys Goon ... 9
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sat Patty Myers 8,138
News Bethlehem traffic stop nets heroin worth $30K o... Sat schizoaffective 5
News Police make arrest in Allentown homicide (May '09) Sat silly rabbit 171

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages