Allentown police officer files discrimination lawsuit against city, police chief

Mar 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

A 2010 photo shows Allentown police officer Leif Henry and police dog Falko. Henry, who has filed a discrimination lawsuit against the city, was demoted following Falko's death.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012
political parasites

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

The true reason is that he would not play into the political corruption and wrong doing of allentowns captian Molds not filing reports because of repoter ethnic backgrounds or were they live in the city.
backsnipsonmania c

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Kudos to the claimant. Other large institutions in the city have been sued as well. This is all political BS. Go against the tide and incur their wrath.
Freddie Sanchez

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Leif Henry is Hispanic? That's like calling me German because I'm 1/8 German.
When he took the job he knew he's have to work night shifts. If he can't work nights, he shouldn't be a cop. Poor guy gets headaches? Maybe he should find a less stressful job that doesn't work swing shifts. Find a desk job or a security job. Obviously he isn't good at doing the police job.
The world needs ditch diggers too.
political parasites

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

The sewers need snakes, yet all of them are in officials seats running the country dry.
Anymonous

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lief Henry came to my class at northampton community college to give a presentation. He's a cool guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE