Lawsuit: Peter Karoly caused fatal crash

Full story: The Morning Call

The survivors of a Heidelberg Township man who died in the plane crash that killed Peter Karoly and his wife have filed a wrongful death suit against Karoly's estate, claiming the prominent Allentown attorney ...
Comments
181 - 184 of 184 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Rules

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2008

Please check rules of the investigation at http://www.aviationlawcorp.com/content/ntsbin... .
Re: the manufacturer - it appears they are allowed at the site as a part of the team.
CheckingRules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

It is true that a manufacturer is allowed, but not in the first 24 hours. FAA assigns the case to the NTSB after federal, state and local athorities view the site. In this crash, the manufacturer was on site before the NTSB. The Boston Globe reported this live from the crash site. The manufacturer was asked to leave and then was offically invited the following day.
SSI

Springtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

Has anyone ever checked that a person must have 17 quarters at a job to have benefits. I know for a fact that Michael Milot Sr. did not have that many. He was not eligible for the $255 survivors benefit nor is the baby eligible for one red cent. Why don't all of you shut up and get a life and leave the poor innocent dhild alone and the baby's mother? What do you even know of death an greiving? You should all go for counseling. You act like little kids.

Let the courts decide wht happens and stop haggling.

One concerned.
jay

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Karma to Karolys...Family full of lying cheeting scumbags!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,094
162nd Great Allentown Fair opens 10 min The King 2
morning call online looks worse 22 min Joe 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,912
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr SevenTee 305,428
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Think it through 3,908
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••