Michael Parrish Of Effort Told Police He Shot Girlfriend, 2-Yea...

Full story: The Morning Call

Undated photo of Victoria Adams, 21, and her son, Sidney Parrish. A Monroe County Prison guard and apparent white supremacist told police he gunned down his girlfriend and 2-year-old son in a jealous rage, according to court testimony this morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
boom boom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

how can you kill your own baby? HOW????
LVBorn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Kill it before it spreads !!!!
mistygirl318

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

OH MY GOD...This guy is a real psycho....death penalty case all the way this guy does not deserve a trial......shoot him like he shot his son......dirt bag.
larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

KILL HIM !!!!!!!
Brian

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Can someone tell me how someone with Nazi style tatoos gets a job as a prison guard??
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Takes a big tough guy to kill a woman and a child. I say we publicly hang this SOB.
redhead

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I guess while the Corrections Dept. was going over his "clean" background check, they didn't notice that he was covered in Nazi tats. Nice job.
they

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

they get a job because no one else will do it and monroe co pays their co's like garbage.

you get what u pay for.

“I like pizza”

Since: Nov 07

Bethlehem Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I hope he gets raped daily, unless he likes that sort of thing - which is entirely possible.
Spider

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

The guy goes off on a jealous fit of rage and kills two people. So what does this have to do with the fact that he's a white supremacist? I guess white supremacist aren't normally jealous people, is that it?
Charles Xavier

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

she probably figured out she was too good for him, and he couldnt handle it.
peter griffin

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Monroe did a great job on background checks...
just me

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Wow a white person actually doing a crime around here. According to other posts and stories only us Puerto Ricans are the ones around here that do all the crimes and are the scum. LOL. Go figure whites have bad in them too.
Morris

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Spider wrote:
The guy goes off on a jealous fit of rage and kills two people. So what does this have to do with the fact that he's a white supremacist? I guess white supremacist aren't normally jealous people, is that it?
I was thinking the same thing. While I don't agree with the views what does it have to do with this story. It seems like they are implying that he did this because he was a white supremacist.
joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

It's nice to know that white supremacists are hired to tend to prisoners. I wonder how Obama would feel about that? This isn't about personal preference, it's about positively representing government. I say send him and his swastikas to Lehigh County Prison. Let's see how tough he is there.
Every Day Stuff

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Why not pre-emtively off every guy who looks like this. Sure there will be less grease monkeys, but so what?
ATTENTION

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Way to screen your new employees Monroe Co. Sounds like a good idea letting this guy have some authority. I am sure they shipped him to another jail for his own protection. I hope the word gets out whatever jail your in that not only are you a nazi but an ex-screw too.
Wondering out loud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Pink Floyd said it best:
"...just five minutes (The Worm) Your Honor, him and me alone."
Yippie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Word is this guy consulted the Hot Dog Vendor in Bethlehem about this case.
Steve

Slatington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

just me wrote:
Wow a white person actually doing a crime around here. According to other posts and stories only us Puerto Ricans are the ones around here that do all the crimes and are the scum. LOL. Go figure whites have bad in them too.
You have to get it right. Puerto Ricans commit crimes against strangers, blacks commit crimes against friends, & whites commit crimes against family members...

(I hope the sarcasm is coming through loud & clear there.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Even Steven 1,078,430
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min gottondas 68,361
Lehigh County to give parents extra time for ch... (Nov '07) 1 hr What A P O S 59
Get Judas Priest tickets for Allentown's PPL Ce... 2 hr Brewzer 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr atomic kneegar 51,183
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 12 hr bae 63
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search