Review: Nick Of Time Textiles

Posted in the Allentown Forum

Scared

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Went on a Sat. after lunch - Old Warehouse - vacant of people. Signage instructing you to
go up three long flights of steps - No Elevators. Went up because your add said open 24hr.
Expecting to find a fabric store.
When I made it to the top of the building (huffing and puffing) I found a small hall. A few
stacks of old "end of roll" bolts of knit fabric. Old rolls left over from a mill. No people
around, no table to cut fabric, no sign of a store. That's it, VERY SPOOKY. I left never to
come back. SCARY PLACE.
Chris

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
The warehouse is open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. You can order on the website 24hours a day. The warehouse is HUGE and they have all samples in one location for easier shopping. There are no tables because there are machines to roll the fabric for you. It's not a store it is a warehouse that sells to anyone. The elevator is a freight elevator and they will help you down to the car with your purchases.
Chicago

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2013
They are not organized and they come of unprofessional over the phone!They need to improve their customer service and get off their high horse!!!
MaxidessGirl

Grove City, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2013
OMG I ordered 11 yards of Melon Neon/Grey Rayon Jersey Stripe Knit Fabric for $30.25 on Tuesday I believe. It came today/Saturday! Though the shipping cost me $10.55, bringing the entire cost to $40.80, for 11 yards of this beautiful fabric, I think it was worth it. I ordered it on the phone and they didn't provide me reciept/ transaction/ confimation # or anyhing. I had to pretty much trust them to deliver and they did as they said they would! I will buy from them agai for sure...Hopefully they'll give me a discount!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,152,970
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Country Girl 306,951
Allentown's West End Theatre District wins award 1 hr silly rabbit 1
Shula's Steakhouse Coming to Downtown Allentown 1 hr silly rabbit 8
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,985
Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Tue Gatsby 28
Amanda Seyfried: 'Small-town upbringing made me... (May '10) Tue Richard Kranium 5

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:09 pm PST