No. 1 pick Maclin still a no-show at ...

No. 1 pick Maclin still a no-show at Eagles training camp

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 3, 2009, titled No. 1 pick Maclin still a no-show at Eagles training camp. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Rain forced the Philadelphia Eagles to shorten their Sunday morning practice, limiting what they could work on at Lehigh University 's Goodman Campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

MRO

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I wish I could make millions of dollars without ever proving myself. If only i could come out of colelge and negotiate for a job that i have no idea if i can even do for more than 2 years for millions

“Normal is overrated !”

Since: May 09

Bethlehem,Pa

#2 Aug 3, 2009
MRO wrote:
I wish I could make millions of dollars without ever proving myself. If only i could come out of colelge and negotiate for a job that i have no idea if i can even do for more than 2 years for millions
I wish you could spell, and know when to capitlize...typical Eagle s fan.
The Eagles will not win the Super Bowl again this year. Is nt that great news.
So here is laughing at all of you Eagle fans,,,,you reap what you sew..years of LOUD MOUTH garbage talking BS of nonsense makes people like me dispise the Eagles, because of there fans.

Since: Mar 07

Allentown

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Sports Group wrote:
<quoted text>
So here is laughing at all of you Eagle fans,,,,you reap what you sew..years of LOUD MOUTH garbage talking BS of nonsense makes people like me dispise the Eagles, because of there fans.
It would be nice if you could get a quote right. The correct word you were looking for was SOW. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

GO EAGLES!!!

Since: Mar 07

Allentown

#4 Aug 3, 2009
MRO wrote:
Well if you were a top notch college player you would have had a shot at making millions also. I guarantee you wouldn't be complaining if you were a first round draft pick and a team wanted to pay you $20 million.
It's good these college players get paid. After all the money the universities make off these guys, it's about time they get their share.
Spelling guru

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2009
capitalize
despise
SmokersAreLosers

AOL

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Sit his azz on the bench for the first 5 games...without pay.

PUNK!
tom

Laurys Station, PA

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Sports Group wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, it is sew, not sow. It's their, not there, and despise, not dispise. Lastly, Is nt, is spelled isn't. Get a dictionary before correcting others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,262,088
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr John-K 310,312
allentown observer Mon Richard Kranium 3
News Whatever happened to . . . Lorenzo the Tramp (Feb '08) Mon Richard Kranium 8
News Pawlowski says he's staying put; Council consid... Jul 25 silly rabbit 1
News 39 US missionaries robbed in Jamaica (Jul '08) Jul 24 Boiling Pointer 68
News Man, Woman Die in Allentown Shooting: Police Jul 23 Richard Kranium 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages