No. 1 pick Maclin still a no-show at Eagles training camp

Rain forced the Philadelphia Eagles to shorten their Sunday morning practice, limiting what they could work on at Lehigh University 's Goodman Campus. Full Story
MRO

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I wish I could make millions of dollars without ever proving myself. If only i could come out of colelge and negotiate for a job that i have no idea if i can even do for more than 2 years for millions

“Normal is overrated !”

Since: May 09

Bethlehem,Pa

#2 Aug 3, 2009
MRO wrote:
I wish I could make millions of dollars without ever proving myself. If only i could come out of colelge and negotiate for a job that i have no idea if i can even do for more than 2 years for millions
I wish you could spell, and know when to capitlize...typical Eagle s fan.
The Eagles will not win the Super Bowl again this year. Is nt that great news.
So here is laughing at all of you Eagle fans,,,,you reap what you sew..years of LOUD MOUTH garbage talking BS of nonsense makes people like me dispise the Eagles, because of there fans.

Since: Mar 07

Allentown

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Sports Group wrote:
<quoted text>
So here is laughing at all of you Eagle fans,,,,you reap what you sew..years of LOUD MOUTH garbage talking BS of nonsense makes people like me dispise the Eagles, because of there fans.
It would be nice if you could get a quote right. The correct word you were looking for was SOW. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

GO EAGLES!!!

Since: Mar 07

Allentown

#4 Aug 3, 2009
MRO wrote:
Well if you were a top notch college player you would have had a shot at making millions also. I guarantee you wouldn't be complaining if you were a first round draft pick and a team wanted to pay you $20 million.
It's good these college players get paid. After all the money the universities make off these guys, it's about time they get their share.
Spelling guru

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2009
capitalize
despise
SmokersAreLosers

AOL

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Sit his azz on the bench for the first 5 games...without pay.

PUNK!
tom

Laurys Station, PA

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Sports Group wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, it is sew, not sow. It's their, not there, and despise, not dispise. Lastly, Is nt, is spelled isn't. Get a dictionary before correcting others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,114,663
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,820
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jazzman 51,524
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Martin Luther 4,019
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... 10 hr silly rabbit 19
Cher postpones tour again 10 hr silly rabbit 1

Allentown News Video

Allentown Jobs

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]