Desiderio Morales, of Palmerton, stabbed to death in Allentown, coroner says

Oct 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown

Officers responded to a disturbance call at 6:57 a.m. Wednesday on the second floor of 25 S. 9th St., police said.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sympathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm white, is that ok?
No it's not. I don't want someone who gets chummy with people who say " i will gladly pay to rape all Ur children and face f#%&** your wife" to act like the representative of my race anymore than a Hispanic person should want these scumbags to act like the representative of theirs.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me pathetic right after you post a link to a website that most certainly gives you a hard on. Bravo!
Keep replying Junior. I know I'm all you've got. Very sad, but very apparent. And please, no hard on references. I'm already getting the feeling you've got some kind of unnatural attraction to me. Sorry, I like girls.
sympathetic

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 18, 2012
 
Francisco wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no problems with white folks. i love all colors..i just cant believe some people got alot of nerve . and Im far from violent but the guys deserves the ass whipping of his life..
Good to hear. Don't fall into their game. They want others to feel as miserable as they feel. They are doing a good job trying here.

If you know of anyone negatively effected by their miserable comments then you should convince them to stay off forums like this until they feel stronger.

.
silly rabbit

Glenside, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 18, 2012
 
I would be willing to lay odds that the slumlordian owner has some allentown officials on his payroll cause it is my understanding that this $hit was going on for some time¿
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 18, 2012
 
sympathetic wrote:
<quoted text>

If you know of anyone negatively effected by their miserable comments then you should convince them to stay off forums like this until they feel stronger.
Or better yet, for good.
Why don't you explain why you're naive enough to believe these people aren't scum, when all the evidence is to the contrary. You'll notice there's no question mark after that sentence. That's because I don't expect an answer. I haven't gotten one from people who know the dirtbags either.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

sympathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear. Don't fall into their game. They want others to feel as miserable as they feel. They are doing a good job trying here.
If you know of anyone negatively effected by their miserable comments then you should convince them to stay off forums like this until they feel stronger.
.
While you're at it, why don't you tell them how proud you are that they posted this sentence :
" i will gladly pay to rape all Ur children and face f#%&** your wife"
Dirtbags defending dirtbags. Care to prove it some more ?
Morons

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 18, 2012
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep replying Junior. I know I'm all you've got. Very sad, but very apparent. And please, no hard on references. I'm already getting the feeling you've got some kind of unnatural attraction to me. Sorry, I like girls.


Now I'm Junior? And what's this, no website link this time? You're losing it! Better complain some more, at least you're good at something.
silly rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 18, 2012
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, why don't you tell them how proud you are that they posted this sentence :
" i will gladly pay to rape all Ur children and face f#%&** your wife"
Dirtbags defending dirtbags. Care to prove it some more ?
What do we expect from people of such a low life form as to think free everything is a way of life¿
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 18, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
no website link this time?
Come on now, that would have taken 16 seconds. You're not worth that much.
Morons

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 19, 2012
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, that would have taken 16 seconds. You're not worth that much.
Really? You called me junior, I thought I was sort of like your son. Come on Dad, you're such a let down!
silly rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 19, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You called me junior, I thought I was sort of like your son. Come on Dad, you're such a let down!
That is because he was refering to your maxipad couch stain kool king¿
wow

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 19, 2012
 
didn't like this thread
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 19, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You called me junior, I thought I was sort of like your son. Come on Dad, you're such a let down!
Nah, I called you junior because you seem like you're around 8 or 9 years old. A man would have more of a life and not have to follow a stranger around a news forum saying nothing of value.
Morons

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 20, 2012
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I called you junior because you seem like you're around 8 or 9 years old. A man would have more of a life and not have to follow a stranger around a news forum saying nothing of value.
Says the "man" who sits at his computer and complains non stop. Excellent!
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 20, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "man" who sits at his computer and complains non stop. Excellent!
You've been complaining about me non-stop since the day you arrived little boy. How many posts is that about me vs the big goose-egg you've posted about the topics ?
Not to worry though. I'll make a d1ck out of you anytime you want, so by all means, feel free to continue giving me the ammunition.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 20, 2012
 
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
What do we expect from people of such a low life form as to think free everything is a way of life¿
Ain't it funny how the sympathizers run for the hills when asked to explain the behavior of the scumbags they defend ?
silly rabbit

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 20, 2012
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it funny how the sympathizers run for the hills when asked to explain the behavior of the scumbags they defend ?
Yep,I rate them just above realators and lawyers but below politicians that take campaign donations to try to make things go away¿ it is always funny the way they go around the bush instead of going right through
Jesse R Stout

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 25, 2012
 
How dare any of you who didnt know Archie say things about him...he was a talented human being that wasnt just some Mechanic he was a Bently and Rolls Royce kind of guy that NEVER...did a drug in his life...he was kind, gentle and a gentleman. I will miss you Archie...may god have mercy on you souls you sick and twisted fucks on this page.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 25, 2012
 
Jesse R Stout wrote:
How dare any of you who didnt know Archie say things about him...he was a talented human being that wasnt just some Mechanic he was a Bently and Rolls Royce kind of guy that NEVER...did a drug in his life...he was kind, gentle and a gentleman. I will miss you Archie...may god have mercy on you souls you sick and twisted fucks on this page.
Who gives a rats tinyass what kind of grease monkey he was. Tell us why he didn't live with his girlfriend and 4 kids. Oh that's right, the neighbor said he did. Helping her scam the system. Tell us why she felt the need to sleep with a knife . Why was she so afraid of him ? Tell us why his girlfriend was a boozing mother of 4 who was 16 years younger than him. Seems like a "talented human being that wasnt just some Mechanic he was a Bently and Rolls Royce kind of guy that NEVER...did a drug in his life...he was kind, gentle and a gentleman" could do better.
Any answers ? No one has had any yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,071,844
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 68,124
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ramen 51,108
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 7 hr Insite 39
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Forum 304,892
Commision reviews proposed new digital-video si... 12 hr silly rabbit 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
Allentown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••