Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38317 Jul 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not see this one? "Vibes - vampiristic and FOUL smelling especially after shabbat "
He has used that one before a few times.

Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38318 Jul 7, 2012
Johnny Gosch wrote:
Bronfman, Bush, Cheney - Seagrams, Zapata, Brown & Root - ALL ...
Efforts to conclusively prove that George H. W. Bush was a CIA agent at that time
.... close friend of Lewis Rosenstiel, who was in turn a friend of Sam Bronfman.
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/cov... - 47k -
You forgot Tom Cruise.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38320 Jul 7, 2012
Johnny Gosch wrote:
Bronfman, Bush, Cheney - Seagrams, Zapata, Brown & Root - ALL ...
Efforts to conclusively prove that George H. W. Bush was a CIA agent at that time
.... close friend of Lewis Rosenstiel, who was in turn a friend of Sam Bronfman.
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/cov... - 47k -
They all were puppets in the hands of Jews and Zionists and present leaders are no different either.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38321 Jul 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They all were puppets in the hands of Jews and Zionists and present leaders are no different either.
\\Of ocurse. We leave no stone unturned. Including yours.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38322 Jul 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is blastphemy to accuse anyone, for what G-D is in charge of actually in TheHappenings. for not one of you, are smart enough to be in charge of this world. even if you are stupid enough, to blame others for it. or ignorant enough, to subtly take all the credit for it.

the outcome of this world, was already determined. long before you all chose, to mentally rebel against G-D.

and not one of you, rebelious gravy sucking clowns know. know what G-D would command of this world, had any of you actually believed in HIM giving this story. in determination to never find out, what GanEden is really like or what it is about.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#38323 Jul 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He has used that one before a few times.
HughBe --Did you not see this one? "Vibes - vampiristic and FOUL smelling especially after shabbat "

Frijoles---He has used that one before a few times.

HughBe--- I know, I liked it and posted it to tease. No malice intended.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38324 Jul 8, 2012
unlike TheTorah, not one of your history or science books was actually written by G-D. since all their books, are written or edited by decietfull men.

and the problem of worshiping subtle doctors of the fields. is that you are required to support them, with getting their idols diseases and conditions.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38325 Jul 8, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --Did you not see this one? "Vibes - vampiristic and FOUL smelling especially after shabbat "
Frijoles---He has used that one before a few times.
HughBe--- I know, I liked it and posted it to tease. No malice intended.
OTOH in previous posts I have admired his synesthesia. Not everyone can do that.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38327 Jul 8, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
But, what i have perceived about his vibes - vampiristic and foul smelling especially after every shabbat - is true from the subtle perspective. It's a horrible sensation that leaves me ill and nauseous. Filth.
Thats what you get for pissing off Yahwe.

I, on the otherhand, feel pleasant. I may even do some yoga later.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38330 Jul 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you get for pissing off Yahwe.
I, on the otherhand, feel pleasant. I may even do some yoga later.
rabbee: by all means, have some yogert too. and watch, star wars with yoda. and still know where they got, the word yoda from: yada, yada, yada. since the alleged jews, are still allegedly in control of holy-wood. and could not be there, if G-D did not want them there.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38331 Jul 8, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
LOL. Demon worshippers are far away from the integral yoga which is the union in consciousness of the subject with the object. LOL. LOL. LOL.
rabbee: don't care if you, have hurt you own feelings. because you are not! the subject of our conversations. no matter how much, you feel you should be. cause you think, your some kind of high priest.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38333 Jul 8, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Satan has put the Jews in charge of world affairs, Hollywood, global usury through international banks, economically and militarily powerful western nations and mass media which are all perverted fields to begin with. LOL.
rabbee: so? hasatan still does, what G-D commands of him. no matter how jealous, all you with baal hamolech are. since G-D still likes the hated hasatan, more than the also hated baal hamolech. and still causes, globebaal warming.
Voluntarist

Baltimore, MD

#38335 Jul 8, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
unlike TheTorah, not one of your history or science books was actually written by G-D. since all their books, are written or edited by decietfull men.
and the problem of worshiping subtle doctors of the fields. is that you are required to support them, with getting their idols diseases and conditions.
How do you know that the Torah was written by God?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38336 Jul 8, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: because G-D came and told me so, in the very first again of these three visits. and was most specific about giving, This Whole Torah Thing, to someone HE called as Moshe.

so for a while i just thought, Got Caught Up in G-D by accident. and that G-D mistook me, for some kid named adam. the day the sky all fell on me, with G-D and Angels and angles all over the place.

for most of that fateful about half hour, i was protesting that he had the wrong kid. cause i was not eevareem, i was american. and i never had any, girly ribs for HIM to take to be returned. cause i'm, a boy.

but still did not keep, HIM from telling my life story before it was going to happen. happen exactly the way HE said, while TheSHE of HIM held me in place.

and took me a long time, to figure out how badly you have all screwed up this story again. and how you have all, mythicized this same story again from G-D. with your not, being here in it false versions. heck it has been so distorted by evil men, that you can't even recognize it as TheSame Story, G-D is commanding to happen again. for the way G-D, is telling it all to happen aaagain. is no where close, to the way any of you are telling it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38337 Jul 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>\\Of ocurse. We leave no stone unturned. Including yours.
You are right when your heart is turned into stone, you will leave no "stone" unturned to de-stone your heart!
Reinhard Gelhen

Gwinn, MI

#38341 Jul 8, 2012
Illuminati 2012 End of the World Conspiracy Predictions - YouTube
Jun 4, 2011... DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO FOR FREE AT DOOMSDAYTUBE.COM Real End of
the World 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy Predictions.

- 122k -
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38344 Jul 8, 2012
Reinhard Gelhen wrote:
Illuminati 2012 End of the World Conspiracy Predictions - YouTube
Jun 4, 2011... DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO FOR FREE AT DOOMSDAYTUBE.COM Real End of
the World 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy Predictions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =39btKqMiqiQXX - 122k -
rabbee: why should i worry about, what is not going to happen for the next thousand years. and can never happen, before Parashas Noach. if you refuse to prevent it, then you might as well prepare for it again. when everyones efforts but Noach's, shall be all worthless by then. if not true, then return to start.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38345 Jul 8, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
The Western nations and Israel are possessed nations that're almost completely under the grip of the adverse vital forces. They will soon be destroyed by say 2016 as they attempt to further subjugate the rest of the world.
rabbee: well the only thing worse, than our possessed nation is your's. i do not weep for the dissaperance of nations. but i do weep for the eternal disappearance of those who are in them.

i do not appreciate, the occasional empty chair, or salute to a fallen commrade. any more than i am accustomed to, the loss of all of you and your grandmother. oblivion for all of you, and your grandmother i do not want. and never had wanted this, for all of the grandmothers before your's. i want and end to all these rebellions against G-D, here in TheTorah. even if you are all, not here in that end of times.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38346 Jul 9, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you are not living in your parents basement?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#38349 Jul 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
G-d does not radiate vampiristic vibes with foul smell. Satan does that. LOL.
Only special people get to see the pink elephants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,481,470
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 16 hr truth 7,994
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Sammy Davis Junior 313,199
News Two get probation in Pa. streetlight... Tue silly rabbit 1
News Pawlowski pays to clean up corner office (Mar '06) Jan 17 silly rabbit 5
News Pa. officials: Mom accused in adopted teen's ra... Jan 17 silly rabbit 1
News Former WWE wrestler Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dead... Jan 16 silly rabbit 2

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages