Allentown city council selects Jeff G...

Allentown city council selects Jeff Glazier to fill vacant seat

There are 5 comments on the NJ.com story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Allentown city council selects Jeff Glazier to fill vacant seat. In it, NJ.com reports that:

A former long-time Allentown School Board member has been chosen to fill a vacancy on the seven-person Allentown city council .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Predictable

Allentown, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Jeff will be a good soldier as he was on the school board. We can expect plenty of conflicts given his other position as ASD foundation director. Do I smell a conflict of interest or just good ole party protocol?
Ceegee

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Predictable wrote:
Jeff will be a good soldier as he was on the school board. We can expect plenty of conflicts given his other position as ASD foundation director. Do I smell a conflict of interest or just good ole party protocol?
smells bad
Ceegee

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Like burning rubber stamp
political parasite

Carlisle, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Is he a brother to george glazer that runs the parking authority, and moonlights as a realotor for allentown administration to sell parking lots to the kings last slumlordian tricky nikki zarwaski?
Ya Ya

Danielson, CT

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Political payback characteristic of Allentown. So what else is new in the city that never waivers from the belief individuals. especially party butt sniffer, are more important than ethical and moral principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,291
stirr allentown's political pot of blue juice (Oct '14) 1 hr ceelee 25
News Dawn Timmeney - About NBC 10 News Story - WCAU ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Mad 13
News Allentown man dies after jumping from bridge, c... 5 hr silly rabbit 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) Fri Lucy 74
News 'Skeevy' man who groped teen he met at church c... Fri silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages