Allentown man shot to death inside first-floor apartment, police confirm - UPDATE

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

Police cordon off a portion of the road outside a three-story apartment building in Allentown, where a 19-year-old man was shot to death.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nocturnal Admissions

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

"Another beautiful day in the neighborhood". Things get better in arenaville one day at a time. Must be the influence of the miasma emanating from the brown hole. The price of progress or a portend of the new cultural order taking over A-town? You be the judge. Oddly enough it happened on Chew St. Those bonds cannot get here fast enough to mark 250 years of progress,
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Nocturnal Admissions wrote:
"Another beautiful day in the neighborhood". Things get better in arenaville one day at a time. Must be the influence of the miasma emanating from the brown hole. The price of progress or a portend of the new cultural order taking over A-town? You be the judge. Oddly enough it happened on Chew St. Those bonds cannot get here fast enough to mark 250 years of progress,
Don't worry, the jews in New York will eat them up faster then their pastrami sandwiches and matzo ball soup?!!

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

All someone has to do is read how many murders , shootings, robberies and the fact that most of the decent residents live in fear of becoming a victim and they won't buy Allentown's Junk Junk Bonds. All they have to do is look at the inept, incompetent city administration who has allowed this city to become almost bankrupt because of overspending and excessive pension . I was told by an engineer friend that they once again have found substantial subsurface conditions in the big brown hole that are of grave concerns. Of all places to pick the administration chose a spot where the former building on the site fell down because of a sink hole. This recent rain opened up more voids. Wise location choice king, let's hope it stays up, if it gets built.

Allentown, the cesspool of the Lehigh Valley
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Just another day in the city without limits
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Number ten?
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Could of been 15

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Would have been more but the scum were bad shots.
americas infection

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

We can find money to build a mighty fine hole yet we cannot help the young people change there values in allentown. Were drug activity has been a way of life for many for years before the closing of places that had life sustaining jobs.
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

A long 3 months until we start a new body count in the city without limits
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Just check the crime rate in stockton ca. Their arena didnt seem to do much other then send them into bk

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

The largest city to declare bankruptcy in the US, Stockton, Ca. Is just like Allentown. We are following the same path to bankrupt our city that they did. New parking deck, new sports arena and a pension plan that is way underfunded plus an inept and incompetent city administration. Just like Allentown.

But the worst part is their city slogan "Stockton, the all American City". It is our cespool's old slogan. As hard as it is to believe, take a look at the picture with the article on the link below. It that an Omen for future purchasers of the bond issue?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-574615...

Allentown and Stockton, Ca, the all American Bankrupt Cities.
Ceegee3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Do a little research on the kfc yum arena in louisville. They seem to have some problems with their niz
Nocturnal Admissions

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, the jews in New York will eat them up faster then their pastrami sandwiches and matzo ball soup?!!
You really do present yourself as a bigot. Should have stayed an extra month or two in rehab.
silly rabbit

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a cancer/retard as people like yourself identify me and even I will not even look at this madeoff bonds til they are on the nyse. Or may even consider if allentown publishes the bond holders and amount of bonds bought.
darwin population control

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

the good news---one less future welfare crime problem.

19 years old---he had a couple more decades in which to knock up future welfare moms.

and now there's a new hud apartment available to a probable obama voter.
leila

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

darwin population control wrote:
the good news---one less future welfare crime problem.
19 years old---he had a couple more decades in which to knock up future welfare moms.
and now there's a new hud apartment available to a probable obama voter.
wow really welfare??? why is everytime a hispanic black person dies you people talk about welfare compltely off subject of what happen!!!!!! you have no life what so ever. im assuming because he is hispanic he had no future you think his plans were to have a million kids have them all on welfare man shut the hell up already go some where else with all of that. he is someone son uncle brother and you want to sit here and talk like that you should be ashamed.. people like you disgust me
darwin population control

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

leila wrote:
<quoted text>
wow really welfare??? why is everytime a hispanic black person dies you people talk about welfare compltely off subject of what happen!!!!!! you have no life what so ever. im assuming because he is hispanic he had no future you think his plans were to have a million kids have them all on welfare man shut the hell up already go some where else with all of that. he is someone son uncle brother and you want to sit here and talk like that you should be ashamed.. people like you disgust me
People like YOU disgust me, too.

Even Hitler was someone's son and uncle.

Dope.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

darwin population control wrote:
<quoted text>People like YOU disgust me, too.
Even Hitler was someone's son and uncle.
Dope.
You sound like hillbilly trash at its lowest form. Get a life.
silly rabbit

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like hillbilly trash at its lowest form. Get a life.
Spankey, what in the blue hell are you? The same just add a few more narritives, couch stain, feminine diaper, pedphile, public exibitionist under a magnafying glass. This list could go on infinitium, than I don't have the tyme.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Spankey, what in the blue hell are you? The same just add a few more narritives, couch stain, feminine diaper, pedphile, public exibitionist under a magnafying glass. This list could go on infinitium, than I don't have the tyme.
Now you are slandering me? Calling me pedophile? You have serious mental issues. Those are fighting words?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,095,120
Allentown petition seeks stronger fight against... 2 hr silly rabbit 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,833
Warrant issued in Allentown stabbing 12 hr silly rabbit 1
Petitioning Allentown City Council 15 hr silly rabbit 4
The destruction of Allentown and how it is brin... 16 hr silly rabbit 25
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 18 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE