Clergyman conman a wanted fugitive

Clergyman conman a wanted fugitive

There are 3 comments on the WABC 7 story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Clergyman conman a wanted fugitive. In it, WABC 7 reports that:

A family owned store in business for 50 years never had a sale go bad in all those years, until they wanted to help out a local bishop and trusted his check was good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC 7.

silly rabbit

Schwenksville, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Maybe this bishop studiedat the same bible college as allentowns supiorer court king palumpashitsky? They both seem to be stealing from entities that are on the oppisit side of there god, and that is not the god above!
A-town Observer

Sellersville, PA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
I would like to know what he is a bishop of.
"they seem to be stealing from entities"- the mayor has never stolen anything from anyone. Get off the stupid, false accusations and talk about the real stories in Allentown. Your credibility is zero because you have no proof.
silly rabbit

Schwenksville, PA

#3 Sep 28, 2012
At city counsil last night the kings court jesters held the same dog and pony show that has been held numorous times to perpatrate allentowns water system for generations to come. This is all under the disguise of fixing a pension MMO that if there weren't a hole the mmo would go away but since there is this hole there is some sense of urgency need for a cash infusion.

A deaf dumb and blind man like myself can see the trees through the fog, yet the kings team of used car salemen are fogging the judgement of people that are not deaf dumb and blind for the theft of monies of allentowns for many many years tto come!

All shouldn't worry cause all involved will be needing icewater in hell like this bishop with his high moral value. Stealing more of the lifes blood from allentowns populus/cancer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 311,489
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News Cops catch accused supermarket bandit after run... 5 hr palumpskioxicandyman 4
News Allentown police working to improve community r... 10 hr silly rabbit 15
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 10 hr silly rabbit 105
turtle beach Reich 18 hr silly rabbit 15
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages